Haar Pflege Forum - Kostenlosen Informationen und Erfahrungsaustausch zu: Haarausfall, Haarwachtum, Haarnahrung und Haarpflege - Mit vielen Tipps und Tricks zum Thema haare

ed period of time, it wou

in Lockiges Haar 27.09.2019 05:36
von jinshuiqian0713 • 905 Beiträge

TORONTO -- Ricky Ray and Chad Owens heeded their coachs call Saturday. Ray threw for 407 yards and three TDs while Owens amassed 248 all-purpose yards and a touchdown as the Toronto Argonauts stunned the Saskatchewan Roughriders 48-15 before a sparse Rogers Centre gathering of 17,758. The win was redemption for Toronto (1-1), coming off a dismal 45-21 season-opening loss in Winnipeg. Whats more, Saskatchewan (1-1) began its Grey Cup defence registering 10 sacks in a lopsided 31-10 home win over the Hamilton Tiger-Cats. On Friday, Argos head coach Scott Milanovich said he was looking forward to seeing which of his players would step up against the defending CFL champions. "Those were two of the guys I expected to do that," Milanovich said of Ray and Owens. "I guess I just expect it at this point. "Last week wasnt good . . . I think our pride was hurt, I think we were embarrassed by the way we showed up. Professional athletes are very competitive, very prideful and to take a whooping like that when you didnt see it coming, that sticks with you. It mayve been a good thing for us in the longterm to kind of open your eyes and show us we need to step up every week." Toronto quickly took control, surging to a 17-1 half-time lead that swelled to 24-1 just five minutes into the second half. Being firmly ahead allowed the Argos to continue utilizing their entire playbook and maintaining a balanced attack to keep Saskatchewans defence guessing. Toronto ran for 161 yards with sophomore Curtis Steele rushing for 59 yards and two TDs on eight carries while rookie Antony Coombs added 52 yards on six carries. Ray also got into the act, running four times for 32 yards. Falling behind forced Saskatchewans run-first offence to go to the air 33 times -- compared to just 15 rushing plays. That allowed Torontos defence to come after Riders quarterback Darian Durant, sacking him five times (four in the second half) and registering two Antwuan Molden interceptions. The newcomer took one 108 yards for a TD late in the game. "I thought it was a key that we get out to a lead . . . it allowed us to stay balanced and continue to mix it up a little bit with our ground game," Milanovich said. "It gave our defence a little confidence playing with the lead and let them come after the quarterback." Torontos defence, which opened the season with just four returning starters, had four more new faces against Saskatchewan. Cornerback Vincent Agnew, safety Jermaine Gabriel, linebacker Molden and defensive tackle Marcus Thomas all started as cornerback Matt Ware, linebacker Jamie Robinson and safety Matt Black went on the injured list while defensive lineman Greg Romeus was placed on the practice roster. But Toronto didnt emerge unscathed as linebacker Shea Emry (head) and slotback Andre Durie (shoulder) were injured. Milanovich wasnt sure how severe either was. Ray completed 29-of-37 passes, many being short underneath tosses that allowed his receivers to quickly get upfield and gain yards after the catch. Owens was especially effective, registering 11 catches for 159 yards and a TD while also returning six punts for 89 yards. "Hes so shifty out there," Ray said of Owens. "I just got to get the ball into his hands and hes going to cut all the way across the field and make guys miss and turn short gainers into big plays for us. "Its nice to have a guy like him who makes my job easier. Im not having to throw it 30 yards downfield, Im just throwing the little short ones and hes taking it 40 yards." Owens said it was important for Toronto to rebound from its opening-season loss. "You never want to start the season 0-1, let alone 0-2," he said. "We knew it was a must-win game for us and playing Saskatchewan we knew it was going to be a battle. "Even after the first half I wasnt satisfied with the lead just knowing how quickly they could score." Saskatchewan made it interesting in the third after Rays 14-yard TD strike to Jason Barnes put Toronto ahead 24-1. Durant hit Taj Smith with a 59-yard touchdown strike at 10:22 before finding Antony Allen on a nine-yard toss at 13:16 to pull the Riders to within 25-15. But thats as close as Saskatchewan got as Swayze Waters 40-yard field goal to open the fourth put Toronto ahead 28-15. Durant finished 17-of-29 passing for 295 yards with two TDs and two interceptions. Allen ran for 158 yards on 27 carries last weekend against the Ticats but was held to 66 yards on nine carries versus Toronto. Riders head coach Corey Chamblin admitted he was shocked by the one-sided outcome. "We didnt think the game would turn out this way," he said. "But you have to be perfect to win against Ricky Ray. "I felt we didnt have a good practice and we were not good enough to win off a short week." Durant sensed the Argos defence was intent on redemption following its performance last weekend in Winnipeg. "They had a great defensive gameplan," he said. "They came out after the loss last week and wanted to perform for their fans at the home opener. "We played against a good football team and a great quarterback." Mike Bradwell had Torontos other TD. Waters added five converts, two field goals and a single. Saskatchewans Chris Milo had two converts and a single. NOTES -- Since 2008, Durant has started 12 of Saskatchewans 13 games versus Toronto, the exception being Aug. 9, 2008 when former Argo Michael Bishop was under centre. During that span, the Argos have had seven different quarterbacks face the Riders . . . Slotback Chris Getzlaf and offensive lineman Levy Adcock were Saskatchewans pre-game scratches. Linebacker Greg Jones and defensive lineman Delano Johnson were Torontos scratches . . . Riders defensive back Dwight Anderson celebrated his 33rd birthday Saturday . . . Country artist Brett Kissel performed at halftime. Vapormax Off White Fausse . Speaking on TSN Radio 1050s TSN Drive with Dave Naylor on Monday, Colangelo said he had no intention of tanking the shortened 2011-12 season, but definitely wanted a high pick in the draft. "I wish that word wasnt used for headline reasons," said Colangelo, "but the story behind it was: how can we fix the system? How can we tweak the system to make it less likely that teams are rewarded for losing records? "I do believe that if youre as transparent as we were at the time - with our season seat holders, our fans, the market place and the media - everybody knew what the plan was and what we were going through. Vapormax Moc 2 Pas Cher . -- Billy Andrade hasnt played much competitive golf over the past four years. http://www.vapormaxpascher.be/air-max-va...7-pas-cher.html. -- Creighton apparently has Villanovas number. Vapormax Flyknit 2 Pas Cher . They were right in that they responded to coach Randy Carlyles goaltending switch to erase a two-goal deficit. Vapormax Homme Solde . Fifth-seeded Cilic gained his fourth title in Zagreb and became the third Croat overall to win at least 10 career titles. Cilic also lifted his career record in Zagreb to 22-4, winning 20 of his last 21 matches at the event.MINNEAPOLIS – The Blue Jays won their second game in a row, thumping the Twins 9-3 on Tuesday night but, like Sundays victory over the Orioles, the win came with a cost. Adam Lind, who has a history of lower back problems although none recently, was lifted for pinch hitter Josh Thole in the seventh inning after his back tightened on him. It happened, Lind said, in the fourth inning, although he stayed in the game as the designated hitter and singled and scored in the sixth. "I was just running to second base after my walk and it grabbed," said Lind. Lind missed time in 2011 and 2012 with back trouble before embarking on an offseason yoga regimen, meant to loosen his muscles and improve his flexibility, prior to 2013. Lind avoided the disabled list last season, a stated goal of his when he arrived to spring training. He continued to do yoga this past offseason and enjoys it so much he intends to continue practicing beyond his playing days. "I hope I feel better (Wednesday,) that would be a miracle," said Lind. Then, continuing the optimistic trend, he hoped Mother Nature would send some luck his way. Wednesdays wintry forecast suggests the second game of the series could be postponed, creating a doubleheader on Thursday. "Well hopefullyy it snows, for me, so that way I dont have to … its a day off for everybody," said Lind.dddddddddddd Linds noticeable limp, his difficulty bending over to put on his shoes, his tone of voice and the look on his face belied his attempt to be positive. Hes been down this road before and admitted hes been playing with pain for the last four days. Before Sundays series finale in Baltimore, Lind was the first baseman in manager John Gibbons original lineup. By game time, Lind was the designated hitter, replaced by Edwin Encarnacion at first base. Lind wouldnt speculate on his status when asked whether hes recovered quickly in previous similar instances. "Im going to do whatever the trainers want me to do and hopefully in a couple of days Ill be fine," he said. If Lind is lost for any extended period of time, it would be a blow to the Blue Jays. Hes a key part of the middle of the lineup against right-handed starting pitching and is off to a hot start, hitting .324/.465/.500 with one home run, six RBI and nine walks. The Blue Jays lost infielder Maicer Izturis, likely for the season, in Sundays 11-3 against the Orioles. He suffered a complete tear of the lateral collateral ligament in his left knee when he slipped on the dugout steps. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Im Forum: Tips, Änderungen, Probleme und Verbesserungsvorschläge ... Chemische und Pflanzliche Haarfarben für alle Haar Typ
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: johannes
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2722 Themen und 3297 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 116 Benutzer (13.04.2023 03:42).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen