Haar Pflege Forum - Kostenlosen Informationen und Erfahrungsaustausch zu: Haarausfall, Haarwachtum, Haarnahrung und Haarpflege - Mit vielen Tipps und Tricks zum Thema haare

in seven games in the 2012

in Lockiges Haar 27.09.2019 05:32
von jinshuiqian0713 • 905 Beiträge

Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca! Hi Kerry, In the Leafs/Penguins game on Monday night Rob Bortuzzo hits Jerry DAmigo, which leads to a 2-on-1 for the Leafs. No Pens ever touched the puck and the Leafs had a clear scoring opportunity. Why would the refs blow this play dead before a shot is even taken? Thanks,Chris --- Kerry, during Monday nights game between Pittsburgh and Toronto, Robert Bortuzzo hit Jerry DAmigo with a body check that appeared legal - at least to me. He was assessed a two-minute minor penalty for an "illegal hit to the head." Kerry, if you look at this on the replay, DAmigos body was bent over, clearly in the line of Bortuzzos shoulder. Bortuzzo did not target the head and thus should not have been assessed the penalty. To me, that hit was a clean body check. I am fast becoming an anti-NHL fan if this is the direction the league is going. Thanks,Karl Sundbo Chris and Karl: When a player delivers a devastating check, especially one that makes significant contact to the head of his opponent, the referees first and primary concern is for the safety of a player that might be in distress and require immediate medical response. Puck possession and a potential scoring opportunity become secondary when contact to the head and concussion related injuries are currently such sensitive and hot topic issues within the entire hockey community. The sight of Jerry DAmigo turned face down after being struck in the head by the tremendous upward velocity (video) generated through the check by Robert Bortuzzo might have even given the Officials cause to reflect on the number of times that players have been evacuated from the ice on stretchers this season. I commend the Official that blew his whistle to stop play in this situation. He was the "first responder" in providing swift medical attention to Jerry DAmico who appeared to be in obvious distress. Whenever a player is struck in the head with significant force I believe you will see the Officials will err on the side of caution to stop the play. It was certainly good to see Jerry DAmico return to the Leafs bench after being fully evaluated. Karl, as much I would hate to see you become an anti-NHL fan I dislike these "legal" checks to the head even more! Far too often excuses are being made for a player that delivers a devastating hit to the head when his opponent is vulnerable. Granted, Jerry DAmigos posture was low as he extended to play the puck; one that Robert Bortuzzo also made a stab at with his stick. DAmigo was certainly exposed and vulnerable to be legally checked and, as we know, must take responsibility for placing himself in this position. This is where hits of this nature go beyond acceptable for me with regard to "player safety" issues. Why, instead of just making reasonable contact to eliminate a player or finish a check, does the current "gladiator culture" of hitting deem it necessary to knock an opponent into the outer limits of space! I dont particularly blame Robert Bortuzzo for taking the shot when it was available to him. I say this even though I deplore the fact that Bortuzzo felt the need to elevate and fully leave his skates at impact against a smaller, bent over and vulnerable opponent. Like so many players today, Robert Bortuzzo likely believes thats whats expected of him; even when his opponents head is vulnerable. This mindset has become second nature and instinctive for todays players. It must be altered. I place much of the blame on the keepers of the game for letting this excessive culture of hitting perpetuate over time and consistently erode an ever declining respect players demonstrate toward their opponent! Many around the keepers table will deem this just another "good hockey play" as they hand out suspensions in an attempt to hold players accountable and make "better decisions" in dangerous situations. It will take a greater effort to derail this runaway train wreck because the train left the station years ago. Stephane Richer shared with me a valuable lesson that he learned from Hall of Fame defenceman Larry Robinson in a pre-season game in Richers rookie year with the Montreal Canadiens. The Habs were playing the Oilers in Northlands Coliseum when Richer cross-checked Oilers captain Lee Fogolin in front of the net. As Fogolin then pursued a loose puck behind the net, Richer hit Fogolin right in the numbers driving the veteran player face first into the boards. Fogolin turned and the two players fought. Stephane Richer was feeling pretty good about the outcome of the fight and his contribution as a rookie player. He did what he thought was expected of him. Richer was even expecting high-fives from his teammates upon his return to the Habs bench after serving the major penalty for fighting. Instead of a pat on the back, Larry Robinson had a heart to heart talk with young Mr. Richer on the Canadiens bench. Robinson explained to the rookie that to earn respect around the NHL he must show respect toward his opponents. The great Larry Robinson continued the lesson by adding, whenever a players numbers were exposed which placed the opponent in a dangerous or vulnerable position you dont hit him with any force. At times like that just do what is necessary to contain your opponent. Robinson suggested Richer would earn more respect for playing that way! I hope it isnt too late for this lesson to be instilled in the present generation of NHL players. All aboard! Fake NFL Jerseys Wholesale . The Cavaliers first-year forward will miss at least three weeks with a strained left knee, the latest setback for the No. Fake NFL Jerseys Cheap . Patrick Kane and the Chicago Blackhawks were proof of that on Wednesday night. https://www.fakenfljerseys.com/. The (11-11-4) Jets are seventh in the Central Division with 26 points. Fifth place Dallas and sixth-seeded Nashville also have 26 points, but the Stars have three games in hand on Winnipeg while Nashville has two. Fake NFL Jerseys Online . Right-hander Todd Redmond took the loss. Jose Bautista hit his second home run of the spring. Here are a handful of tidbits from around camp: Hutchison impressive The Blue Jays are being cautious when talking about their young arms but internally, excitement is building over the way Drew Hutchison is looking and performing this spring. Fake NFL Jerseys Free Shipping . On July 27 cyclings best-known race will host "La Course by Le Tour de France" -- a one-day womens competition staged hours before Tour riders race on the same circuit to finish the three-week event on Paris Champs-Elysees.PORTLAND, Ore. -- For more than four months, the Portland Winterhawks were invincible on home ice. The Edmonton Oil Kings ended the Winterhawks 25-game home winning streak Friday and closed to within one game of winning their second Western Hockey League championship in three years. Griffin Reinhart and Henrik Samuelsson scored second-period goals as the Oil Kings defeated Portland 3-2 in Game 5 of the WHL finals to take a 3-2 series lead. "Gutsy effort by our guys coming into this building and grinding out a solid road game," said Edmonton coach Derek Laxdal. "I thought our guys were really composed in a huge game." Edgars Kulda scored a first-period power-play goal for Edmonton, and goaltender Tristan Jarry made 37 saves and stood tall during a late Portland charge. "The mindset coming into the series was that wed have to win one on the road," said Reinhart. "Weve been comfortable in close games all year." Paul Bittner and Mathew Dumba scored for Portland, which hadnt lost at home since Jan. 4. Corbin Boes stopped 27 shots in defeat. "I thought we did a lot of good things tonight," said Winterhawks head coach Mike Johnston. "If we repeat that game well be OK in Game 6." Bittner broke a scoreless streak of nearly 132 minutes for the Winterhawks with his fourth goal of the series with 4:32 left in the first period to put Portland up 1-0. Kulda responded with 1:33 left in the first onn the Oil Kings fourth power play of the period.dddddddddddd The Oil Kings took their first road lead of the series on Reinharts goal 2:11 into the second period, then made it 3-1 on Samuelssons fourth goal of the series at 7:39. That score held until Dumba scored with 1:45 left in regulation to pull Portland within one, but the Winterhawks could not find an equalizer down the stretch. "(Edmonton) is good when they have the lead," Johnston said. "They really trapped it up in the third period, but we had seven or eight chances where we shot it over the net, we cut it too fine." Edmonton finished 1 for 5 on the power play, while Portland went scoreless on four chances. The Winterhawks, who had the top power play in the WHL in the regular season, are stuck in an 0-for-15 slump with the man advantage since Game 1. "Were not getting the bounces we want, but if we keep playing the same way we can win 3-2 next time," Bittner said. Edmonton, which beat the Winterhawks in seven games in the 2012 WHL finals, has won three straight games after dropping the first two of the series in Portland. The Winterhawks won last years championship in six games over Edmonton. The Oil Kings can wrap up the series with a win in Sundays Game 6. If Portland wins, the Winterhawks will host Game 7 Monday. "Weve been good at home," said Reinhart. "Were going to put distractions aside and play our best game." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Im Forum: Tips, Änderungen, Probleme und Verbesserungsvorschläge ... Chemische und Pflanzliche Haarfarben für alle Haar Typ
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: johannes
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2722 Themen und 3297 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 116 Benutzer (13.04.2023 03:42).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen