Haar Pflege Forum - Kostenlosen Informationen und Erfahrungsaustausch zu: Haarausfall, Haarwachtum, Haarnahrung und Haarpflege - Mit vielen Tipps und Tricks zum Thema haare

last season). Linds .398 batting average on balls in play

in Glattes Haar 25.09.2019 05:47
von sakura698 • 451 Beiträge

ORLANDO, Fla. Nike React Element 55 Dames . -- The Orlando Magic finally are showing the patience in critical moments that coach Jacque Vaughn has been waiting for all season. The Magic fought off repeated challenges from the Brooklyn Nets, many of them in the final two minutes, to claim a 115-111 victory over a playoff-bound team. It was the second win a row where Orlando executed better than its opponent in the final minutes of a close game. "Were continuing to learn at the end of games and not panic," Vaughn said. "I want these guys to enjoy what they do for a living. We come to work, we get better. Thats what we do." Arron Afflalo scored five of his 25 points in the final two minutes. Jameer Nelson was 4 of 4 from the free throw line in the final 13 seconds and Kyle OQuinn had a key assist and block as Orlando made every play it needed to stop the Nets. Reserve ETwaun Moore made all six shots, five of them 3-pointers, to tie his season high of 17 points. Tobias Harris added 16 points and eight rebounds. "We are better in close games and it shows the maturity and confidence were gaining as a group," Afflalo said. "The Nets are one of the hottest teams since the new year and we got good performances from a lot of our role players." The Magic needed a lot at both ends in the second half to stop a hot-shooting Brooklyn team that was making shots from everywhere. Joe Johnson led the Nets with 31 points, but had a potential game-tying 3-pointer blocked by Quinn with 10 seconds left in the game. Mirza Teletovic, who was 1 for 10 from the field in the first half, hit four 3-pointers in the third period to start the Nets on their way to 23 of 37 (62.2 per cent) shooting in the second half. Teletovic finished with 17 points and nine rebounds. Mason Plumlee had 16 points and Marcus Thornton 13 off the bench for Brooklyn, which played without injured starters Paul Pierce and Shaun Livingston. "At the end, we executed offensively, but defensively, we didnt," Nets coach Jason Kidd said. "We pretty much had five guards out there, playing Joe at the centre. We probably put him in a bad way, trying to make a 3 on a 7-footer (OQuinn). As coaches we can get better. This was a learning experience." The Magic led 107-101 after Afflalos 3-pointer with 1:58 left in the game, but Brooklyn cut it to 110-109 on a layup by Johnson with 14 seconds remaining. Nelson made two free throws for Orlando, then OQuinn cleanly blocked a 3-pointer by Johnson with 10 seconds left. Nelson and Afflalo combined for three free throws to put the game away from there. The Magic led by as many as 16 in the first half and carried an 83-78 lead into the fourth quarter, but had to withstand some sharpshooting by Brooklyn in the second half. The Nets hit 23 of 37 shots (62 per cent) in the final two quarters and got seven 3-pointers and four three-point plays, but it still wasnt enough to overcome Orlando. The Magic kept pace with a hot-shooting second half of their own, making nearly 57 per cent, and got key shots from Afflalo, Moore and Nelson every time Brooklyn got close. The Nets hit six 3-pointers, four by Teletovic, in the third quarter and Deron Williams and Kevin Garnett added three-point plays to help Brooklyn rally from a 55-43 halftime deficit. The Nets tied the game at 78 on a dunk by Plumlee with 35 seconds left, but Victor Oladipo countered with a perimeter jumper and Moore hit his fifth straight 3-pointer at the buzzer to give the Magic an 83-78 lead going into the final period. The teams traded baskets for the first 15 minutes of the game before Moore knocked down four 3-pointers to ignite a 20-3 run that helped Orlando to a 55-43 halftime lead. The reserve guard hit three straight 3s from nearly the exact same spot on the left side of the basket, then crossed to a similar spot on the right side and drained another. In between, he added a fast-break layup for 11 straight points, before being taken out of the game. NOTES: Magic C Nikola Vucevic missed his third straight game with a sore Achilles tendon. The Magic are 3-18 in the 21 games hes missed this season. . The Nets said Pierce had a sore hip and Livingston a sore toe. . The Magic outscored the Nets 22-6 on fast-break points. Vapormax 2019 Heren . -- When the Los Angeles Kings are on top of their formidable defensive game, they revel in the silence they can create in a frustrated road arena. Nike Just Do It Schoenen . Team officials did not indicate the extent of the injury Saturday, simply listing Rose with "left knee soreness." Rose has played two preseason games without any sign of problems. The first NBA game in South America now will be missing its biggest star. http://www.vapormaxsalenederland.com/nike-just-do-it-schoenen-kopen/naranja.html .com) - James Harden needed just seven made field goals to drop 35 points on the Philadelphia 76ers, leading the Houston Rockets to a 104-93 win on Monday.NEW YORK – As the Blue Jays struggle toward the seasons finish, its becoming increasingly difficult to find something positive to discuss. Heres one: Dioner Navarros play. The 30-year-old catcher told TSN.ca hes proven something to himself during his first year in Toronto. “That I can play everyday,” said Navarro. “I know I can hit. I know I can call a game. I know I can throw but Ive still got it on me that I cant play everyday. Obviously Im throwing the last bullets out there.” Navarro got the start behind the plate on Saturday afternoon, marking the 107th time this season hed caught at least part of a game. The last time Navarro squatted in more than 100 games was back in 2009 when he played for the Tampa Bay Rays. His season has been welcome in Toronto following J.P. Arencibias disastrous 2013. In that regard, it could have been Navarro or anybody else putting on the tools of ignorance for the Blue Jays this season: the replacement was, by default, going to be an improvement over the predecessor. But Navarro is third on the club with 68 runs batted-in, far exceeding his previous career high of 54 set in 2008, the year of his only All-Star selection and the season in which his Rays lost in the World Series to Philadelphia. His 101 weighted runs created plus (wRC+) isnt spectacular but is the second highest of his career. Navarros 12 home runs are one off his career high set last season with the Chicago Cubs. Hes developed a strong rapport with veteran pitchers (Mark Buehrle) and youngsters (Marcus Stroman) alike. While there are rumblings about his defence, specifically getting down on balls in the dirt to prevent wild pitches, Navarro is middle-of-the-pack (21 per cent) when it comes to throwing out base stealers. Navarros enjoyed his return to the American League East, “Where I grew up,” he said. Hes enjoyed proving his doubters wrong. The funny thing is he was among them. “You can talk all you want and obviously my mindset is I can do this, but there was still a little doubt, especially being a backup for four years straight and not having to catch more than 50 games a year and you kind of doubt yourself, like can you still do this?” said Navarro. “When I got the opportunity obviously I jumped in and its just been so satisfying.” Nobody mistook Navarro for Arnold Schwarzenegger when he arrived in Dunedin in February and while itts doubtful hell be chiseled when players report next spring, Navarro will consult with his personal trainer at the end of the season to develop a more comprehensive plan for 2015. Nike Air Max Plus Tn Heren. He stayed off the disabled list but Navarro did have a minor issue with his quadriceps earlier in the year. “Im going to try a different program this offseason,” said Navarro. “I felt great throughout the whole season but there were days that [it] wasnt as great but weve still got to grind it out so Im going to prepare myself this offseason for those days and hopefully Ill be better next year.” Theres reason for Navarro to be motivated. Next season will be a contract year. Hell also be working with a young pitching staff that has the potential to be elite. “Our future is bright. Our future is really bright,” said Navarro. “Weve got Stroman. Weve got Sanchez, Norris, Pompeys looking really good. Goins is showing some improvement. Everybody, man, everybody. Encarnacion, Bautista, myself, so Im really excited.” LIND NURSING BACK PAIN He wouldnt have started anyway with the Yankees throwing left-hander Chris Capuano on Saturday, but Adam Linds recurring back issues have returned. “Lindys back locked up on him a little bit (Friday) night,” said manager John Gibbons. “Hopefully its not a long-term thing with Lindy but you probably wont see him (Saturday).” Lind has been limited to 91 games this season, largely because of a fractured foot that cost him 28 games in July and August. He did miss 17 games in April and May with a back strain. Used almost exclusively in a platoon scenario this season, Lind has posted a .357/.415/.548 slash line against right-handed pitchers. Thats elite level hitting despite a dip in power (six home runs compared to 23 last season). Linds .398 batting average on balls in play (BABIP) against right-handers this year is higher than his career .315. ENCARNACIONS MRI Edwin Encarnacion is dealing with back pain but it isnt significant enough to keep him out of the lineup. Encarnacion underwent a MRI on Friday afternoon. Manager John Gibbons said the imaging revealed mild inflammation. The 31-year-old homered has shown no ill effects. Playing as the designated hitter, Encarnacion hit a two-run home run in the first inning of Friday nights game and doubled home Jose Bautista in the first inning on Saturday. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Im Forum: Tips, Änderungen, Probleme und Verbesserungsvorschläge ... Chemische und Pflanzliche Haarfarben für alle Haar Typ
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: johannes
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2722 Themen und 3297 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 116 Benutzer (13.04.2023 03:42).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen