Haar Pflege Forum - Kostenlosen Informationen und Erfahrungsaustausch zu: Haarausfall, Haarwachtum, Haarnahrung und Haarpflege - Mit vielen Tipps und Tricks zum Thema haare

I share many fond memories with your father

in Glattes Haar 16.09.2019 05:28
von wangz10 • 30 Beiträge

Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca. Hi Kerry, Since the trapezoid was introduced, I have yet to see a goalie be penalized for playing the puck outside of the trapezoid. Jonathan Bernier came close last night. He was so concerned with not getting a penalty that he allowed a goal to be scored! I know he would have been penalized if he played the puck with his stick. Could he have kicked the puck over the goal line and then played it with his stick without being penalized? Wayne Sharp (son of Jim from Ann St.) Hi Wayne, I share many fond memories with your father as a couple of kids in the old neighborhood in Sarnia, Ontario. You might not have seen a goalie penalized for playing the puck outside the restricted area, but once the trapezoid rule was introduced I called it on two separate occasions. One time, the correct call was made. The other time, I flat out blew the call. I dont remember the goalie that was guilty and properly convicted, but I sure remember the time I penalized Ryan Miller of the Buffalo Sabres unjustly. This further verifies my contention that referees never remember any of the good calls they made; only the ones they missed! The blown call happened in Buffalo when Miller came well out of his goal crease to stop the puck just ahead of the goal line. Miller carried the puck back toward the safety of his cage and as he approached the trapezoid two feet from where it T-eed into the goal line, Miller slid the puck over the line. It appeared from my position that the goalie maintained contact with the puck as it travelled on his stick from ahead of the goal line, through the unplayable area and into the safety of the trapezoid. I immediately raised my arm, stopped play and assessed a delay of game penalty to Ryan Miller. Miller argued vehemently, but to no avail, that he had purposely removed his stick from the puck as it travelled through no mans land and then re-connected with the puck in the trapezoid. Miller was still hot under the mask at the next stoppage of play, so I solicited his honest take on the play. Once Miller advised me that he had lifted his stick blade and moved it in sync just above the puck until it crossed the trapezoid line, his argument was justified. Even though it all made sense at this point, the information I received was too little, too late! I then suggested that if the goalie intended to pass the puck to himself outside the trapezoid he should lift his stick clearly away from the puck so another referee would not be fooled in the same way I had been. When I further explained my misperception of the play to the Sabres goalie coach, he told me that Ryan should not have run that risk by keeping his stick so close to the puck and he would speak with him about it. Jonathan Bernier would have surely been assessed a delay of game penalty last night had he decided to play the puck in any manner, including by kicking it with his skate. The hesitation that Bernier demonstrated to avoid playing the puck in the restricted area prevented him from retreating to his goal crease in time to properly defend against the shot and resulted in a goal. Wayne, Rule 27.8 (Restricted Area) defines the position of the puck and not the goalkeepers skates as the determining factor. The one caveat to that is unless the goalkeeper plays the puck while maintaining skate contact with his goal crease. Given the size and reach of many of the goalkeepers in the game today maintaining contact with the goal crease and playing the puck outside the restricted area is a distinct possibility. Kyle Kuzma Lakers Jersey . The Canadiens captain, who underwent surgery on his injured biceps in the off-season, had been skating with the team in a non-contact capacity since last week. Kentavious Caldwell-Pope Lakers Jersey . He spent the rest of the game making up for lost playing time. Green scored a career-high 36 points, including eight in overtime, and the Phoenix Suns beat Denver 112-107 on Tuesday night to hand the Nuggets their fifth consecutive loss. http://www.lakersbasketballshop.com/Kobe-Bryant-Jersey/. Born in Berkeley and raised in Oakland, where he later pitched for the As, Ross beat the Giants for the first time in six career appearances by throwing eight scoreless innings to lead the San Diego Padres to a 2-1 victory Friday night. Rajon Rondo Lakers Jersey . Here are some of the best from Week One and some to watch in Week Two: TOP PERFORMERS Anthony Allen, RB, Saskatchewan (176 YDS, 2 TD, 30 touches vs. Hamilton) - Powerfully-built back burst onto the scene in his CFL debut, after a couple of years in the NFL, playing 21 games with the Baltimore Ravens. Shaquille ONeal Lakers Jersey . The Nashville Predators were glad their captain was still on their side. Weber had a goal and two assists, and Roman Josi scored the shootout winner to lift the Predators to a 4-3 win over the Flyers on Thursday night.West Brom are stalling on a £20m bid from Stoke for striker Saido Berahino while they hunt for a replacement, according to Sky sources. Mark Hughes confirmed Sky Sports News HQs story on Tuesday that the Potters had made a number of offers for the 22-year-old.It is understood that Stoke are prepared to pay £17m up front with a further £3m in add-ons for Berahino, but it has emerged the Baggies are not prepared to let him leave until they have lined up a new striker of their own. Sky sources understand that Albion are interested in West Hams wantaway striker Diafra Sakho, who is a target for Sunderland, but, like West Brom, the Hammers are reluctant to negotiate a deal without having plans in place for a replacement.West Ham have been struggling all summer to land a coveted new centre-forward, seeing their interest in the likes of Michy Batshuayi, Christian Benteke, Alexandre Lacazette and Callum Wilson fail.Sky sources reported earlier this month that West Ham have now turned their attentions to ACC Milan striker Carlos Bacca, but are yet to agree a deal.dddddddddddd Diafra Sakho is an Albion target, although West Ham are reluctant to discuss a potential sale at this time Berahino, meanwhile, is in the final year of his contract at West Brom and flatly turned down the offer of a new contract last month.Sky sources understand that Crystal Palace and Watford are also interested in signing Berahino, whose future at The Hawthorns has been in doubt ever since protracted negotiations with Tottenham last summer fell down on deadline day. Also See: Stoke bid £20m for Berahino Sakho hands in transfer request Sakho refuses to travel with West Ham Fletcher urges Saido to stay ' ' '

nach oben springen

urged the team

in Glattes Haar 18.09.2019 08:45

Arcadia, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Breeders Cup Classic winner Bayern posted his first workout of 2015 Saturday morning at Santa Anita. Trained by Bob Baffert, Bayern worked five furlongs in 1:00.40 with regular rider Martin Garcia in the saddle. He worked real nice, Baffert said of Bayern. He was very comfortable. Were just working to get him back to the races. We have a few spots in mind, including the San Antonio and the Donn. Owned by Kaleem Shah, Bayern may well take on Kentucky Derby and Preakness winner California Chrome and 2013 Eclipse Award winner Shared Belief in the 1 1/8-mile, $500,000 San Antonio at Santa Anita on Feb. 7. The $500,000 Donn Handicap at Gulfstream Park is the same day as the San Antonio at the same distance. Bayern, who did not start as a 2-year-old, won six of 10 races in 2014 with wins in the Woody Stephens, Haskell and Pennsylvania Derby, as well as the Classic. The colt has earned $4,389,680. Jalen Brunson Mavericks Jersey . -- Former NHL star Jeremy Roenick shot a second-round 69 to take the lead after 36 holes and former LPGA great Annika Sorenstam and Chad Pfeifer, who lost his left leg above the knee serving in Iraq, are among several players in contention in the American Century Championship tournament on Saturday. Dwight Powell Mavericks Jersey . Torres calmly stroked a 51st-minute spot kick down the middle with goalkeeper Romel Quinonez diving right to convert a penalty earned by Javi Martinez. Spain controlled play at the Sanchez Pizjuan but found it hard to convert against a well-organized Bolivian team before Iniesta charged forward to curl around Quinonez in the 84th to seal victory. http://www.mavericksteamofficial.info/jo...vericks-jersey/. Booth picked up 65 caps after making her national team debut in 2002 at the age of 17. She most recently played for Sky Blue FC of the National Womens Soccer League. "It just felt like it was my time to move on," she said in a phone interview from her hometown of Burlington, Ont. Luka Doncic Jersey . To be fair, the celebrations are already anything but tame. Nerf ball tricks shots are just the tip of the iceberg for a group that has performed in zero gravity, faced pro-skateboarder Rob Dyrdek and an assembled team on the MTV series "Fantasy Factory", and even hit a basketball trick shot from a passing blimp. Dirk Nowitzki Jersey . Atletico Madrid made it three wins from three thanks to a double from in-form striker Diego Costa in a 3-0 victory at Austria Vienna, leaving the Spanish side on the brink of the last 16 already to continue its brilliant start to the season.Leicester City captain Wes Morgan said he fought back tears as he lifted the Premier League trophy. The defender lifted the trophy alongside manager Claudio Ranieri after Leicester completed an fittingly emphatic 3-1 victory over Everton at the King Power Stadium on Saturday evening. Speaking to Saturday Night Football, Morgan said the experience would stay with him for life. Im emotionally drained. Its an unbelievable feeling to finally get my hands on the trophy, he said.Walking up to the podium I got emotional, I had to hold back tears. I held them back and finally got my hands on it, lifted it and its the best feeling in the world.Everyone has been going on about how am I going to lift it? Is it heavy? Dont drop it. I was under a bit of pressure to be fair! Theres no better feeling than knowing youre champions of England. Its something you remember for the rest of your life. Morgan and Ranieri lifted the trophy amid ecstatic scenes at the King Power Stadium The title is the first Leicester have won in the top division of English football in their 132-year history and Morgan, who won promotion to the Premier League with the Foxes in 2014, urged the team to hit the ground running next season. Hopefully we can crack on from here. Its a big, big season next season but well see what happens.dddddddddddd Right now I just want to enjoy the moment, the Jamaica international added. Wes Morgan and Claudio Ranieri lift the Premier League trophy Leicester were crowned champions on Monday after Chelsea came from two goals down to draw 2-2 against second placed Tottenham, ending Spurs title hopes. Morgan told Sky Sports the following week was the best of his life.He said: Its been unbelievable. The best, best, best time of my life. Its hard to describe, I cant put it into words. Its like a dream but now its reality. I just want to enjoy every minute of it.The Foxes escaped relegation last season under Nigel Pearson after stringing together an impressive run of results at the end of the campaign. They were 5,000/1 no-hopers with the bookmakers at the beginning of this season but Morgan said his team-mates believed they could surprise their doubters. Leicester received the trophy after a 3-1 win over Everton I think weve always believed, its been the people around us that werent really convinced that we could do it. But we knew our capabilities, we played all the other teams and knew on our day we were as good if not better than all the other teams, he said.Its just performing week in week out, concentrating, ignoring whats going on around us and just doing our job. Its just the togetherness of the boys, we are such a tight group of guys, we do everything together and theres no ego in our team. No ones above their station.The Champions League bandwagon rolls into Leicester next season and Morgan said he is relishing the chance to play against Europes elite. I dont know what it feels like but Im going to enjoy it, he said. Also See: Leicester video Leicester stats Leicester stats Get a £10 free bet! ' ' '

nach oben springen

My loyalty

The Montreal Canadiens have signed defenceman Tom Gilbert to a two-year contract worth $2.8 million per season. Cheap Jerseys From China .The long-haired pivot, who joined the Alouettes midway through the CFL season and put up a 9-3 record as a starter, will be listed as the top quarterback in training camp next spring.With a full training camp under his belt, the Alouettes will see if he has what it takes to get them back to the Grey Cup game after a four-year absence. Cheap Jerseys Paypal . Some members of the U.S. Congress arent so sure. They say Russia isnt doing enough to assure that athletes will be protected at the Feb. 7-23 games, happening not far from an Islamic insurgency that Russias huge security apparatus has struggled for two decades to quell. Russia may run greater risks in towns outside the tightly controlled Olympic zone. Suicide bombs last month a few hundred kilometres (miles) away have increased concerns, and an Islamic warlord has urged his followers to attack the Sochi Olympics, Russian President Vladimir Putins pet project. https://www.chinajerseysfreeshipping.com/. The 26-year-old Regina native teamed up with Denny Morrison and Mathieu Giroux to win gold in 2010. Makowsky also was 13th in the 5,000 metres and 19th in the 1,500m in Vancouver. He also represented Canada at the 2014 Games in Sochi, helping the pursuit team finish fourth and finishing 28th in the 1,500. Wholesale China Jerseys . Chelsea ripped apart Hull inside 25 minutes at Stamford Bridge, with the early goals from Oscar and Frank Lampard securing a 2-0 victory. While Lampard had earlier missed a penalty, Roberto Soldado had no such trouble from the spot for Tottenham, scoring on his debut to clinch a 1-0 victory over Crystal Palace. Wholesale Jerseys For Sale . Martin Reway and David Griger both recorded four points with a goal and three assists each. Mario Lunter, Daniel Gachulinec and Stanislav Horansky also scored for Slovakia (1-0). Dominik Kahun had both goals for Germany (0-2), who lost its opening match to Canada 7-2 on Thursday.Athletic Bilbao defender Aymeric Laporte says reports that he has agreed to join Manchester City are unfounded and inaccurate. Reports in the Spanish media claim City had activated the £39m release clause for the 21-year-old.However, in a statement on Twitter, the defender wrote: Given the unfounded and inaccurate news appearing in the media today, my message to the fans of Athletic is very clear and simple. Pep Guardiola is believed to be a big admirer of Laporte In my mind I have only the desire to be useful to the club and my team-mates, to achieve the best goals this season and also recover well from my injury.Athletic will always be the first to know about anything that might happen in the future. My loyalty and deep respect for this club is full. Despite his denial, Sky Sports News HQ understands City are interested in signing Laporte.Incoming manager Pep Guardiola is an admirer of the 21-year-old and City sporting director Txiki Bergiristain went out to see him in Spain last month.Laporte is currently recuperating after breaking his leg while playing for France Under 21s in March.The defender signed a new deal at San Mames last summer that keeps him aat the club until 2019.dddddddddddd Graeme Souness says Manchester City have let down their supporters this season Also See: Griezmann not leaving Atletico Balague: Utd turned down Saul WATCH: The goal that sealed the title Latest transfer news ' ' '

nach oben springen

quarter when

BERLIN - Daniel Engelbrecht, Germanys first professional footballer to play while wearing a defibrillator, made his fourth appearance as a substitute for Stuttgarter Kickers in the 2-0 win at third division rival Jahn Regensburg on Saturday.The 24-year-old striker capped his remarkable comeback the week before when he scored the winner in injury time to beat SV Wehen Wiesbaden 2-1.Few believed hed be playing at all after he collapsed during a league game in July 2013. He had to undergo four heart operations after being diagnosed with heart muscle inflammation.Engelbrecht says his initial comeback in a local cup game on Nov. 15 was one of the most beautiful moments of my life ... a wonderful acknowledgement of the fight Ive won so far.Against medical advice, Engelbrecht was always determined to make a comeback.But the fear is always there...I have to learn to trust my body once again, Engelbrecht told the German football federations website. I thought I would die. Now I feel healthy and can live normally again.Engelbrecht still needs monthly check-ups.Ill never be fully out of the woods, he said. My heart sustained permanent damage. But it is well stabilized. Doctors say it is amazing how I coped — both physically and mentally.Engelbrecht says he is inspired by Belgian player Anthony Van Loo, who also competes with a defibrillator. In 2009, Van Loo suffered a cardiac arrhythmia during a game, but the defibrillator shocked it back into a normal rhythm.Hes probably the first footballer anywhere to play with a defibrillator. For me it was a huge motivation to be the first German, Engelbrecht said. The damage to my heart was slightly more serious than his. Thats why it was even more important to me to give courage to others with my story. I want to show that even with heart problems your life doesnt have to stop. Mario Lemieux Penguins Jersey . Azarenka needed exactly one hour in a 6-1, 6-0 rout of Austrian Yvonne Meusburger to start the night session at Laver Arena. Sharapova had a much easier time earlier in the day with cooler conditions and took full advantage in 6-1, 7-6 (8-6) win over Frenchwoman Alize Cornet, while Radwanska had to rally for a 5-7, 6-2, 6-2 victory over Russian Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova. Bryan Trottier Jersey . Tensions rose in the first period when Penguins defenceman Brooks Orpik hit Bruins forward Loui Eriksson with what appeared to be a clean hit. http://www.penguinsauthenticofficial.com...k-simon-jersey/. So far, so good: Gonzalez has allowed one run through 12 innings this season. His second start came Tuesday night, when he gave up only three singles over six innings to lead the Nationals to a 5-0 victory over the Miami Marlins. Kris Letang Jersey ., climbed from seventh to fifth spot in womens competition Sunday at the ISU world junior figure skating championships. Michel Briere Penguins Jersey .com) - The fading Ottawa Senators have a chance to make up some ground in the playoff race on Tuesday night as they play host to the New York Rangers.Durham, NH (SportsNetwork.com) - If ever there was doubt about the Missouri Valley Football Conference being the top conference in the FCS, Illinois State provided a reminder on Saturday. The Redbirds rallied past top-seeded New Hampshire, 21-18, with two fourth- quarter touchdowns in the FCS semifinals and gave the Missouri Valley both national finalists. The Jan. 10 title game in Frisco, Texas, will be a fitting and ironic end to the 24-team playoffs as it matches fifth-seeded Illinois State (13-1) against second-seeded North Dakota State (14-1), which will try to win an unprecedented fourth straight FCS title. The two teams were crowned Missouri Valley co- champions this season after not facing each other in the conferences unbalanced scheduling. Illinois State qualified for the championship game for the first time with a clutch fourth-quarter performance after being limited to only two field goals in the first three quarters. Running back Marshaun Coprich scored on a 2-yard run in the first minute of the fourth quarter to pull the Redbirds within 18-13. Quarterback Tre Roberson then capped their next possession with a go-ahead 47-yard touchdown run with 7:55 left. When Jon-Marc Anderson ran in the two-point conversion, they had a 21-18 lead. New Hampshire (12-2), the CAA Football champion, reached Illinois State territory on its next drive, but was stopped on downs with 4:08 remaining. Coach Brock Spacks Redbirds then converted two first downs to run out the clock. The Redbirds lived dangerously in their first-ever meeting with New Hampshire, having come into the game with a 40.5-point average. Roberson had accounted for 36 total touchdowns in their first 13 games, but was limited to one touchdown pass while totaling 373 yards (278 passing, 95 rushing). Coprich had rushed for over 1100 yards in each game and entered with an FCS-high 2,089 yards and 26 touchdowns, but he was held to 79 yards on 24 carries.dddddddddddd Under Sean McDonnell, who won the Eddie Robinson Award for the second time in his 16th season at UNH, the Wildcats had a 14-game winning streak and appeared to be in control of the game until Illinois State began to wear them down with bigger size and Robersons dual-threat skills. Their two touchdown drives went for 84 and 89 yards. Lechein Neblett was Robersons favorite target with eight receptions for 147 yards. UNH quarterback Sean Goldrich was 19-for-33 for 214 yards and an interception, adding 17 yards and a touchdown on the ground. Nico Steriti rushed for 100 yards and a touchdown on 17 carries, while All-American wide receiver R.J. Harris had six receptions for 68 yards, but was helped off the field twice during the game. New Hampshire, appearing in the playoffs for the 11th straight season - the current active high - took a 15-6 lead into halftime after Illinois State was plagued by missed opportunities in the first half. The Redbirds reached the UNH red zone four times yet came away with only two field goals by Nick Aussieker, who also missed an attempt. The big mistake came late in the first quarter when at the end of an 8-yard run Roberson fumbled the ball away to UNH cornerback Dougie Moss while spinning into linebacker Akil Anderson at the 1-yard line. The Wildcats went on a 96-yard scoring drive from there and Steriti reached the Illinois State end zone on a 6-yard draw up the middle early in the second quarter. When Andy Vailas ran in the two-point conversion, the Wildcats went ahead 15-3. Earlier in the first quarter, New Hampshire took a 7-3 lead when Goldrich scrambled into the Redbirds end zone for a 3-yard score. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Almonte.Schlosser

WASHINGTON -- By the time Danny Espinosa hit his two-run homer in the eighth inning, there were only a couple of hundred fans left in the ballpark, almost all of them congregated behind the two dugouts. A couple of times there was an ad hoc chant-off between the ones in red down the first base line and those in blue on the other side. "You can hear every word at that point," Espinosa said. "Its like a back-field spring training game." Anthony Rendon hit a two-run homer in the first inning Monday night, and -- thanks to an odd-moving storm that produced an interminable rain delay -- Espinosa and the Washington Nationals didnt finish off the Los Angeles Dodgers until some six hours later on Tuesday morning, holding on for a 4-0 victory and gaining sole possession of first place in the NL East. Jordan Zimmerman pitched four shutout innings before the game was halted, and five relievers threw an inning apiece after play resumed. In between, there was an interruption of 3 hours, 17 minutes while a narrow, cigar-shaped storm took its time soaking D.C. and not much else. "You certainly wait around that long, you want to win the game," Nationals manager Matt Williams said. Aaron Barrett (2-0) got the win mainly because he happened to be Washingtons first reliever when play resumed. Zack Greinke (5-1) got a hard-luck first loss of the season, and plate umpire John Tumpane became the MVP for calling strikes and getting the game done in a reasonable hurry once the tarp was removed. There were four strikeouts before the delay, 16 after it. "We dont get off to a good start, they get a couple quick runs, and then obviously a three-hour delay in there and lose Zack," Dodgers manager Don Mattingly said. "Really, we had chances, we just didnt do anything." The rain limited Greinke to three innings, ending a streak that had been unmatched for a century. He had 18 consecutive regular-season starts of at least five innings while allowing two runs or fewer -- the longest such run in the majors since 1914. "Its not really like its an important streak; no one really cares about it anyway," Greinke said. "If it was like a consecutive win streak or something more important than that, it would mean a little more." Dodgers slugger Yasiel Puig sat out the marathon, still sore after crashing into an outfield wall in the ninth inning of Sundays 5-4 road loss to the Miami Marlins. Manager Don Mattingly said Puig remained day to day and declined to say directly whether a concussion has been ruled out. Nationals left fielder Nate McLouth had his own crash-into-wall injury in the eighth inning, when he made a sliding backhand catch of a foul ball. Both hands and both knees hit the wall hard, and his right hand was bleeding as he walked off the field. Williams said McLouth wasnt seriously hurt. The cut didnt require stitches, although a banged-up knee will almost certainly be sore for a while. Zimmermann held the fort until the middle of the fourth, when the dozens of bags of sands poured on the infield by the grounds crew were no longer a match for the weather. The fans who stayed behind were treated to a scoreboard broadcast of their city-sports-brethren Washington Wizards winning an NBA playoff game. Also shown during the delay was the Atlanta Braves loss to the St. Louis Cardinals, which helped the Nationals vault into first in the division. The fans who remained when play resumed had unusually good odds when it came to chasing a foul ball, or catching a T-shirt tossed into the stands as part of a standard promotion. "Fans are going crazy," Zimmermann said. "Its a game, you have to play no matter how many fans are out there. The place wasnt exactly rocking, but it was a game we had to play." NOTES: Greinke had been unbeaten in his previous 13 starts (9-0) vs. NL East teams. ... The Nationals plan to promote RHP Blake Treinen from Triple-A Syracuse to start Tuesdays game. RHP Ryan Mattheus will be optioned to Syracuse. ... Clayton Kershaw (strained back) is scheduled to come off the disabled list Tuesday and start for the Dodgers. ... Kershaw is expected to take the roster spot held for a day by RHP Pedro Baez, who was recalled Monday from Double-A Chattanooga and made his major league debut in the eighth inning. RHP Stephen Fife, who started Sundays game, was optioned to Triple-A Albuquerque. ... Mattingly said LHP Hyun-Jin Ryu, who missed Sundays start with a sore shoulder, did not need an MRI and would resume throwing Tuesday. ... Washington reinstated OF Scott Hairston (strained side muscle) from the 15-day DL and optioned OF Steven Souza Jr. to Triple-A Syracuse. ... Washington C Wilson Ramos (hand) caught nine innings for Double-A Harrisburg on Monday and could rejoin the team later this week. Joe Montana Jersey . -- Michael Phelps is 0 for 1 in his comeback to the pool. Travis Kelce Chiefs Jersey . Price was hurt at the start of Wednesdays practice after facing just one shot as the team worked on their power play. He left the ice in discomfort and appeared to be favouring his leg. A Habs source told TSNs John Lu that Price suffered the injury in Sochi and not before the Olympics. http://www.prochiefsauthentic.com/Youth-...n-Elite-Jersey/. - San Diego Padres centre fielder Cameron Maybin is going to be out two to three months after rupturing his left biceps tendon during a game against the Los Angeles Dodgers on Sunday. Larry Johnson Jersey . Bostons bats exploded in Mondays opener, as David Ortiz belted a pair of two-run homers, Stephen Drew homered and drove in four runs and the Red Sox pummeled the Blue Jays, 14-1. Darwin Thompson Womens Jersey . The goals took Liverpools tally in the Premier League this season to 70, overtaking Manchester City as the top scorers, and left the fourth-place team just four points behind league leader Chelsea.ATLANTA - The Braves pulled off another trade in their busy off-season Friday, dealing right-handed pitchers David Hale and Gus Schlosser to the Colorado Rockies for minor league catchers Jose Briceno and Chris ODowd.Hale pitched 45 games for Atlanta last season, going 4-5 with a 3.30 ERA, and had been expected to compete for a spot in the starting rotation.He became expendable after the Braves reached agreement on a minor league contract with left-hander Eric Stults, according to his agent, Joe Bick. Stults will be invited to the major league camp.The 35-year-old Stults started 65 games for San Diego over the last two seasons, going 8-17 with a 4.30 ERA in 2014. He will compete for the fifth spot in the rotation with hard-throwing prospect Michael Foltynewicz, acquired from Houston, and perhaps veterans Wandy Rodriguez and Chien-Ming Wang, both looking to come back from injuries that sidetracked their careers.The Braves also finalized a $4 million, one-year contract with Jonny Gomes. The deal, which includes a vesting option, was compleeted Friday after the free-agent outfielder passed a physical.ddddddddddddGomes played for Boston and Oakland in 2014, hitting only .234 with a career-low six homers. He could be part of a left field platoon in Atlanta with former Yankees prospect Zoilo Almonte.Schlosser worked 15 games in Atlanta with a 7.64 ERA.The 22-year-old Briceno played in Class A Asheville, hitting 12 homers with 50 RBI in 84 games. He also threw out 44 per cent of attempted basestealers.ODowd split the 2014 season between Class A Modesto and Double-A Tulsa, combining to hit .271 with five homers and 48 RBIs. He is a son of former Rockies general manager Dan ODowd.Under new general manager John Hart, the Braves have undergone a major overhaul this off-season, dealing away three of their top hitters — Justin Upton, Jason Heyward and Evan Gattis — while receiving mostly prospects in return.Atlanta is coming off a disappointing 79-83 season that cost former GM Frank Wren his job. Hart has said rebuilding the farm system is one of his top priorities. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Matt Hague

BROSSARD, Que. -- Goalie Carey Price and defencemen Andrei Markov and Alexei Emelin werent on the flight when the Montreal Canadiens left Tuesday to face the Blackhawks in Chicago. Coach Michel Therrien said he will give the three players a rest ahead of the NHL playoffs. The Canadiens play Wednesday night in Chicago and return home to face the New York Islanders on Thursday night before ending the regular season Saturday against the New York Rangers. "At this stage, a lot of players are dealing with little bumps," said Therrien. "Markov and Emelin play a lot of difficult minutes against the other teams best players. They kill penalties. They block shots and get involved physically. This will give some young players a chance to play." Therrien did not say whether backup goalie Peter Budaj will start in Chicago. Dustin Tokarski was recalled from AHL Hamilton. Price will start against the two New York teams. Therrien also would not say if other veterans will be rested this week. "Most players would rather play than sit out," he said, adding that there is a fine line between giving players rest and to risking to lose the momentum the team has had in the last three weeks. Markovs team-leading run of 137 consecutive games played will end. P.K. Subban will become the new team leader at 122 games. Subbans defence partner Josh Gorges is expected to return after missing 15 games following surgery on his left hand, and rookies Nathan Beaulieu and Jarred Tinordi will both play. Despite resting key veterans, Therrien said the team was going to Chicago "to win." The Canadiens have clinched a playoff spot, but are still battling for home-ice advantage in the first round. "It gets downplayed before the playoffs, but if it goes to a Game 7, we prefer to play it at home," said forward Daniel Briere. "With two more wins, we should be OK." Injured forwards Brandon Prust and Travis Moen are also out, as is defenceman Douglas Murray who will sit out the last of a three-game suspension for a check to the head. Amed Rosario Jersey . The Wizards gave up two seldom-used players — forward Jan Vesely and point guard Eric Maynor. Vesely goes to the Nuggets, while Maynor gets shipped to the 76ers. Philadelphia receives two second-round draft picks, one from the Wizards in 2015 and one from the Nuggets in 2016. Adeiny Hechavarria Jersey . - First-timer Chris Harris Jr. http://www.metsbaseballauthentic.com/pet...so-mets-jersey/. Goergl, the 2011 world champion, started 28th after the other top contenders had already gone down but had the fastest time at each interval. Goergl finished the demanding 3-kilometre Kaelberloch course in 1 minute, 47. Noah Syndergaard Mets Jersey . The Italian side scored twice in a four-minute span in the second half to defeat former stars from S. Keon Broxton Jersey . 1 Pete Sampras. Speaking ahead of an exhibition match against Andre Agassi in London on March 3, Sampras said on a conference call Wednesday that he is impressed by Federers longevity.ST. LOUIS -- The Pittsburgh Pirates have placed outfielder Starling Marte on the bereavement list and slotted Francisco Lirianos return to the rotation for Sunday, the last game before the All-Star break. The Pirates selected first baseman Matt Hague from Triple-A Indianapolis before Wednesday nights game against the Cardinals and designated minor league pitcher Duke Welker for assignment. Hague has 13 homers in the minors this year. Josh Harrison started in left field in place of Marte and batted second against the Cardinals. Marte was batting .256 with five homers, 32 RBIs and 21 steals.dddddddddddd Harrison entered as a career .348 hitter at Busch Stadium. Liriano, 1-6 with a 4.60 ERA, has been sidelined since June 11 with a left oblique strain. He made one minor league rehab start, working six scoreless innings on Monday. The Pirates placed Gerrit Cole on the DL prior to the game and recalled Brandon Cumpton to start against St. Louis. Welker was 1-1 with a 4.91 ERA and two saves at Indianapolis before undergoing reconstructive elbow surgery. He was a second-round draft pick of the Pirates in 2007. ' ' '

nach oben springen

an advantage

in Glattes Haar 18.09.2019 08:46

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- Add yet another chapter to the long-running saga that is the New York Jets-New England Patriots rivalry. But, heres a new twist: Rex Ryan actually defended Bill Belichick. Wait. Say what? Well, it started Thursday when a profile on Cleveland Browns coach Mike Pettine published on Sports Illustrateds theMMQB.com site included a revelation from the former Jets defensive co-ordinator that suggested New England might have obtained a copy of New Yorks playbook a few years ago. Pettine said Ryan, his longtime buddy, once gave Alabama coach Nick Saban a playbook -- and Pettine warned that Belichick and Saban are close friends. At the wedding of then-Patriots wide receiver Wes Welker a few years ago, Tom Brady bragged to former Jets assistant Mike Smith that New England might have gotten its hands on one of its rivals playbooks. "It didnt shock me," Pettine told the site, "because Rex would give them out like candy anyway." After the Jets completed their final minicamp practice, Ryan became agitated at times when asked about the story. The Jets coach refuted the suggestion that Saban -- who is also friends with Ryan -- might have given Belichick and the Patriots a sneak peek. "One thing I know for a fact, No. 1, I think its disrespectful to New England to say, Oh, they did this," Ryan said. "I can tell you every single game weve ever had with New England has been decided on the field. Nobodys had a competitive advantage. Nobodys had anything else. And thats a fact." The Patriots have won seven of the 11 games against the Jets since Ryan became New Yorks coach in 2009. Ryan said in the Jets losses, Belichicks bunch simply "outperformed us." So, this is, of course, not quite a scandal such as Spygate. Then, came the bombshell moment. "To discredit somebody like Belichick, who is a real coach, studies his butt off," Ryan said, "is ridiculous." Ryan explained that every team frequently changes its playbooks, tailoring plans to specific opponents. Theyre also coded in ways that would be difficult for opponents to completely decipher. "To me, I think its ridiculous," Ryan said. "But I think it sounds like everybody needs to talk to Pettine, because apparently hes got all the information." Alabama associate athletic director Jeff Purinton confirmed that Saban has a copy of the playbook Ryan gave to him -- and it has remained in his office at the school. Belichick opted to not comment after the Patriots practice. "Talk to Mike Pettine," Belichick said. "I dont know." In the interview, Pettine used the anecdote to explain why he doesnt have thick playbooks -- just in case they end up in the wrong hands. Ryan acknowledged he wasnt sure if Pettine was just displaying his dry sense of humour, but was clearly irked by the whole situation. "I dont understand what hes trying to gain by it," Ryan said. "Thats up to Mike and hes certainly free to do whatever he chooses." Pettine and Ryan have been friends for years, dating to their days together in Baltimore. Pettine was Ryans defensive co-ordinator in New York before he left to take the same position in Buffalo in 2012. Cleveland hired Pettine as its head coach this off-season. Ryan was asked if a first-year head coach such as Pettine might consider staying out of the spotlight. "Yeah, he needs to learn to be quiet," said a smiling Ryan, whose mouth certainly has gotten him in trouble over the years. "Absolutely." The Jets coach then continued to lighten the mood, saying the story was being "a bit overblown" and analyzed his relationship with Pettine. "Its in a bad spot right now," a laughing Ryan said. "Like, really dude? Seriously?" Ryan later praised Pettine for his work by his side for so many years and acknowledged that he was proud of him for becoming a head coach in the NFL. So, will Ryan reach out to Pettine to smooth things over? "I dont need to," Ryan said with a grin. "Im going on vacation." Hmmm. Picture it: Ryan and Belichick having fun in the sun on Cape Cod. Now that would be some plot twist. NOTES: The Jets signed a pair of "camp legs" -- K Andrew Furney and P Jacob Schum -- and released TE Terrence Miller, putting their roster at 90 players. ... LB David Harris sat out with a hamstring issue that isnt serious. Ryan joked that Harris absence was a result of "the playbook issue." ... Ryan said hes "pretty optimistic" that RB Chris Johnson will be ready to participate in training camp next month. Johnson is coming off off-season knee surgery. Ryan suggested the Jets could use "pitch counts" for Johnson to limit his practice days. Byron Murphy Cardinals Jersey . Chris Heisey followed with a two-run triple and Billy Hamilton added an RBI double, all but sealing Cincinnatis fourth straight victory and seventh in eight games. Brandon Phillips, celebrating his 33rd birthday, hit a go-ahead homer in the ninth for the Reds before pinch-hitter Buster Posey tied it with an RBI double off hard-throwing closer Aroldis Chapman in the bottom half. Hakeem Butler Cardinals Jersey . Espanyol midfielder Sanchez intercepted Bilbao goalkeeper Gorka Iraizozs clearance and, having spotted a gap, risked using his less-favoured left foot to fire a beautifully precise long-range shot that bounced in from high up the near post in the 24th minute. http://www.thecardinalsshoponline.com/Yo...rdinals-Jersey/. The 26-year-old Redditch, England, native played three of his past four seasons under Rennie with the Carolina RailHawks of the North American Soccer League. Kurt Warner Cardinals Jersey . Lost to Los Angeles in first round of playoffs. Adrian Wilson Womens Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla.Vitor Belfort would like his middleweight title shot back, please. Belfort was originally schedule to fight Chris Weidman at UFC 173 on May 24, but a Nevada State Athletic Commission ban on testosterone replacement therapy forced the former light heavyweight champ to withdraw. With Weidman now scheduled to face Lyoto Machida for the belt at UFC 175 in July, Belfort says he has been cleared to fight and wants his spot back. "I did all the tests that Nevada requires," Belfort told MMAFighting.com. "I did it on my own, and I passed them all. There is nothing in my system anymore. God has blessed me. Im ready now, and Im waiting. "Since they canceled (Weidman vs. Machida) in May, there is nothing else to do. Give me what is mine." UFC president Dana White has alrready said Belfort will get a crack at the winner of the Weidman-Machida title fight, saying in a recent ESPN Fan Chat that "The Phenom" would be in line for his title shot "after he gets his business cleared up with Nevada.dddddddddddd" "Im doing it really soon," Belfort said of getting licensed again by the NSAC. "The important is that Im doing everything by the rules." And if he his cleared to fight again, the next step is to prove he can return to his dominante form without the help of TRT. "Everything was an excuse to my opponents, and they wont have it anymore," he said. "Its the opposite now, they will be at an advantage. (I used) TRT to be at their levels. They will lose now and wont have any excuses." ' ' '

nach oben springen

seasons

JOLIET, Ill. -- Penske Racing swept the front row in qualifying for the first race of the Chase, with Joey Logano winning the pole hours after NASCAR placed his team on probation for allegedly cutting a deal with another organization to help him make the championship field. Logano turned a lap at 189.414 mph around Chicagoland Speedway on Friday to bump teammate and defending NASCAR champion Brad Keselowski. Keselowski did not qualify for the Chase but Logano did make it in at Richmond, where he was aided by at least three other drivers last Saturday night. It all came out in two separate investigations into the closing laps and carried over into Chicago, where NASCAR summoned Penske Racing and Front Row Motorsports in for a Friday morning meeting to discuss an alleged deal made for David Gilliland to give Logano pivotal track position to make the Chase. The Penske team denied wrongdoing -- radio transmissions couldnt prove they had any involvement in Front Rows bargaining -- but NASCAR spent most of the day reviewing the incident. After booting Martin Truex Jr. from the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship field earlier in the week for Ryan Newman because of Michael Waltrip Racings manipulations at Richmond, there was a chance Logano could be kicked out, too. Instead, NASCAR took the unprecedented step of adding Jeff Gordon as a 13th driver to the field and placed Penske and Front Row on probation through the end of the year. Logano, who beat Jimmie Johnsons 2005 track record of 188.146 mph, said he never thought hed be kicked out of the Chase despite the vitriol he was seeing on social media. "There wasnt any worry in my mind that we werent going to be in the Chase. I felt like we deserved to be here," Logano said. "I realize there are a lot of people on Twitter that are really mean. Ive read enough of it, and I thought, Wow, this Joey Logano guys a real jerk. Then I realized, You know, maybe Im not. "Hopefully this helps prove them all wrong, that we deserve to be here, because this team has got what it takes and weve proven that all year long. I guess we have to do that for 10 more races and prove them wrong a little bit more." The Chase begins Sunday at Chicagoland, where NASCAR will have a 13-driver championship field for the first time since the title-deciding format began in 2004. Juan Pablo Montoya, who qualified third, made light of the controversy. "The question I asked when coming in here is maybe qualifying third I could make the Chase, too," he said. Chase driver Kasey Kahne was fourth and followed by Ricky Stenhouse Jr. Next was Gordon, who had an emotional week watching the fallout from Richmond unfold. He thought he missed the Chase on performance, then learned the spin with seven laps to go by Clint Bowyer was a deliberate attempt to manipulate the outcome for Truexs benefit. Things just got worse from there as Gordon learned of another plot by MWRs drivers to help Logano push Gordon out of the Chase, and then of the Penske and Front Row potential bargaining. He came to Chicago aware NASCAR was still reviewing the situation but not hopeful it would change his situation. He learned hed been added to the field watching NASCAR chairman Brian France make the announcement on television before qualifying. "It was hard to not hear rumblings about what may occur, what may not occur. We just tried not to get our hopes up," he said. "Ill admit, its been a rough week. It was a lot of ups and downs of emotions for this entire team. Im very thankful to be in, and I know its under the most unbelievable circumstances Ive ever been a part of in my racing career, and I wish that all of this hadnt happened. Now here we are as a 13th car and in, now we just try to take that opportunity and make the most of it." Chase drivers made up the next four spots as Greg Biffle was seventh and followed by Carl Edwards, Jimmie Johnson and points leader Matt Kenseth. Bowyer was the lowest qualifying Chase driver at 24th. Adam Thielen Jersey . The 19-year-old Swiss centre back will initially have to impress in Uniteds reserve side to earn a spot in the first team. Veseli says "Manchester United has a long history of younger players coming through and hopefully I can follow and do the same. Kirk Cousins Youth Jersey .com) - Joe Pavelski scored twice to lead the San Jose Sharks in a 5-2 win over the Edmonton Oilers to split a home-and-home set. http://www.thevikingsshoponline.com/Yout...vikings-jersey/. Scolari says that although Brazilians have the right to complain about the government and demand improvements, perhaps the protests wont be coming at the "right time. Paul Krause Jersey . The former Edmonton Oilers defenceman was with the St. Louis Blues in training camp on a professional tryout. Whitney, 30, had four goals and 13 points in 34 games with the Oilers last season. Alexander Mattison Womens Jersey .C. -- Panthers wide receiver Steve Smith has been ruled out for Sundays game against the Atlanta Falcons.A potent offence is one reason why the Toronto Raptors own the best record in the Eastern Conference. With a second straight meeting against a fellow division leader looming, the Raptors will try to bounce back from their worst offensive showing of the season Monday night against the Denver Nuggets.Their last game, though, didnt do anything to reinforce that belief. Toronto (15-5) has only averaged 100 points or more in four of its first 19 seasons, but its in very good shape to push that number to five. The Raptors rank second in the NBA, averaging 108.8 points per game, 4.7 higher than the franchise record set in 2009-10. You can catch all the action live on TSN2 at 7PM et / 4PM pt. They werent anywhere near that impressive Friday, shooting 40.7 percent from the field in a 105-91 loss to Central Division-leading Cleveland in their lowest scoring effort of the season. We were just missing shots, guard Kyle Lowry told the teams official website after scoring 22 points while making 7 of 18 from the field. I dont think theres anything we couldve done differently. (Greivis Vasquez) had a rough night, I had a rough night. The only ones who shot over 50 per cent I think were (James Johnson) and Amir (Johnson). Facing the Nuggets could help the Raptors get their offense back on track since Denver is one of the leagues worst defensive teams, allowing an average of 105.5 points.Toronto will get a chance to avenge that defeat to the Cavaliers on Tuesday, but will first try to avoid overlooking Denver (9-11). Toronto, thouggh, has dropped three of five games, splitting four without DeMar DeRozan, who is out with a torn left abductor.dddddddddddd The guard is second on the team with 19.4 points per game, trailing only Lowry (20.7). Lowry is scoring 28.4 over the past five games, but hes been held to 16.3 while making 35.7 percent from the field in the last four meetings with Denver. The Raptors split last seasons two meetings with the Nuggets, with the road team winning both. Denver has won seven of 10 at Toronto, but enters this one on a three-game slide following a 7-1 stretch. The Nuggets opened this three-game trip with a 119-89 defeat at Washington on Friday, and followed it up by falling 96-84 at Atlanta two days later. Theyre shooting a woeful 37.1 percent from the floor, including 11 for 57 from 3-point range over the past two games. However, a slew of injuries arent helping. Denver was without Kenneth Faried (back), Nate Robinson (back) and JaVale McGee (leg) on Sunday, leading to a season low point total. Were down 10 guys, coach Brian Shaw said. Guys have an opportunity to play, so they have to take advantage of those minutes. Guys have to step up. The most likely to return is Faried, who is averaging 13.4 points and 9.2 rebounds in five career meetings with Toronto. Ty Lawson has 22.0 points per game over his last five matchups with the Raptors, but Denver only needed 16 from him in a 112-98 road win Dec. 1, 2013. Robinson chipped in 23 in that visit, but its unclear if hell be available this time. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Terry Collins

TORONTO -- The Toronto Maple Leafs have waited nearly four months for Dave Bolland to return to their lineup. It seems theyll have to wait a little longer. The veteran forward practised Wednesday but was wearing a maroon jersey, meaning he wasnt allowed to participate in full contact and making it unlikely hell will be in the lineup Thursday night when Toronto visits the New York Islanders in the first game for both teams following the Olympic break. Bolland, who suffered a severed ankle tendon in a game Nov. 2, had resumed practising with the Leafs earlier this month. But he stumbled late during Tuesdays session, grimacing in pain. "Its one where we felt that he took a step back (Tuesday) so we felt it would be best suited he didnt participate on a line (Wednesday) as far as practising with a group," Leafs coach Randy Carlyle said. "To say that its a bad sign, well, its not a positive. "But its not a huge negative. I dont want you to read into it that its something we cant deal with." Bolland maintained Wednesday his situation remains day-to-day. And while he did say he had a misstep Tuesday, Bolland didnt reveal any further details. "Sometimes in situations on the ice youre going to get those things," he said. "I just had a little bit of a fall there but thats whats going to happen in a game. "Thats what you have to get ready for." Carlyle said Bolland will accompany the Leafs on their two-game road trip versus the Islanders and Montreal on Saturday night. Bolland plans to participate in Thursdays pre-game skate before deciding whether hell play. Bolland added hell return to the lineup when hes convinced hes healthy enough to deal with the rigours of game conditions. "Id rather be ready for the long road than being in and out of the lineup and not going," Bolland said. "Youve got to be 100 per cent getting back in the lineup, you dont want to be a liability out there. "Its never fun watching the guys play sitting at home on the couch seeing whats going on. You want to be out there right now. I want to be out there. I wish I couldve been out there a month ahead but its about getting it stronger and making sure its ready." Toronto (32-22-6, 70 points) has fared well despite Bollands injury, entering the Olympic break on an 11-2-1 run. "Im ready (to return)," Bolland said. "With watching and seeing whats going on with the guys and seeing them win and keeping it rolling, thats the big thing. "For myself, my confidence is going to be high when I get out there. I want to contribute as much as I can to this team and to help it keep going." Meantime, leading scorer Phil Kessel (31 goals, 34 assists) was back on the ice Wednesday for the first time since suiting up with teammate James van Riemsdyk (24 goals, 23 assists) for the U.S. at the Sochi Winter Games. Van Riemsdyk didnt skate but did work out with his teammates Tuesday. Carlyle said Kessel, who didnt speak to reporters after practice, had the same option, but opted to take Tuesday off instead. Theres been persistent talk van Riemsdyk suffered a hand injury in Sochi, but Carlyle said both players have been cleared medically by Leafs doctors. Carlyle was asked how Kessel looked in practice. "I would say Phils not an energetic individual to the start of practice," Carlyle said, drawing chuckles from the assembled media. "I dont know how else to put it." The reporter then followed up by saying Kessel looked more energetic near the end of the session. "That seems to be how Phil approaches practice," Carlyle added with a grin. Bryan Trottier Penguins Jersey .ca. Kerry, In the first period of Saturdays Montreal-Ottawa game, Brendan Gallagher is called for goaltender interference. Craig Anderson is outside the blue paint trying to make the save. Paul Martin Penguins Jersey . The Blueshirts hope to stay alive once again when they host the Pittsburgh Penguins in Sundays Game 6 battle at Madison Square Garden. http://www.penguinsauthenticofficial.com...-murphy-jersey/. Reyes, 26, was traded from Atlanta to Toronto in July 2010 and spent the remainder of the season in the minors. He began 2011 in the majors and made 20 starts with the Blue Jays, going 5-8 with a 5.40 earned run average before he was waived on Aug. Ron Francis Penguins Jersey . - Chelseas 1-0 win at the Etihad, spoiling Manchester Citys perfect home record continues to be the talking point of the week. Custom Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys .2 million deal for the upcoming season with right-hander Garrett Richards.The person spoke on condition of anonymity Saturday because the announcement hadnt been made.CINCINNATI, Ohio -- Two late homers, a replay overturn that saved things in the ninth inning. The Reds needed a lot to finally win a close one. Todd Frazier and Chris Heisey homered, and Johnny Cueto went seven innings on Saturday, leading the Cincinnati Reds to a 2-1 victory that ended the New York Mets winning streak at three games. It was a rare one-run win for Cincinnati, which is the worst in the majors at such close games with a 21-34 mark. "The Ringo Starr: It dont come easy," manager Bryan Price said, referring to a song from the former Beatle. "Today we won the way we have when weve won." Fraziers second homer in two days tied it in the sixth against Dillon Gee (6-7). Heisey pinch-hit for Cueto with two outs in the seventh and broke the 1-all tie with his eighth homer. It was Heiseys fourth pinch-hit homer of the season. "I was just up there hunting a fastball and today I got one right where I wanted one," Heisey said. Aroldis Chapman relieved and got the last four outs for his 30th save in 32 chances, escaping a threat in the ninth with the help of a replay. Curtis Granderson singled was replaced by Eric Young, Jr. Dilson Herrera walked. The runners pulled off what was initially ruled a double steal, but the replay showed Young took his foot off third base after he slid and was tagged out by Kristopher Negron, who kept his glove on the runners leg. Pinch-hitter Eric Campbell struck out to end it. "The key is for Negron to keep the tag on the runner," Price said. "He beat the throw easy and it would have been easy to pull the tag." The Reds won for only the second time in eight games. Theyre 16-31 since the All-Star break. The Mets hit five homers in the series opener on Friday night for a 14-5 victory and were trying to match their longest winning streak of the season with one more. They wasted early chances against Cueto, getting five hits in the first two innings but scoring only once. Traviss dArnaud extended his hitting tear with a leadoff double in the second and came around on Herreras single.dddddddddddd Cueto retired 13 in a row until Lucas Duda walked with two outs in the sixth and dArnaud doubled again. Granderson drew a walk that loaded the bases. Cueto fanned Herrera on a fastball to end the threat. The right-hander gave up six hits and struck out eight. Frazier tied it with his 25th homer in the bottom of the sixth inning off Gee, who gave up seven hits in seven innings and struck out six. Gee remained winless on the road since May 4, going 0-4 in five starts. OH GEE Gee went 0 for 3, leaving him 0 for 38 at the plate since last Sept. 15, failing to get a hit in his past 17 games. The longest streak in Mets history was Doug Sisks 26 games without a hit. STATS With his two doubles, dArnaud extended his hitting streak to five games. ... Wilmer Flores extended his hitting streak to seven games. ... Heisey has 10 career pinch-hit homers. ... It was the sixth time in his career that Chapman pitched more than one inning for a save. TRAINERS ROOM Mets: Rafael Montero was recalled from Triple-A Las Vegas. Hell make at least one start and then go into the bullpen. Manager Terry Collins wants to see how he fares as a reliever in case thats a role he could fill next season. Montero is 0-3 with a 5.23 ERA in seven games with New York this season. Reds: SS Zack Cozart was back in the lineup. He missed three games in Baltimore for the birth of his son. He was out on Friday with a sore right wrist. ... Price said the Reds are still aiming to get 1B Joey Votto healthy enough to play by the final week. Votto has been out since July 8 with strained muscles above his left knee. ON DECK Mets: Zack Wheeler (9-9) makes his first career start against the Reds. Wheeler has allowed three or fewer earned runs in his past 12 starts. Reds: Mat Latos (5-4) tries to finish his injury-shortened season strong. He has five quality starts in his past eight games. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Team Sweden

COLUMBIA, Mo. -- Michael Sam was just another recruit when he left his small Texas hometown and arrived in Missouri. Playing for the Tigers, he turned into a private loquacious leader ready to make a trailblazing announcement. The defensive star wants to become the first openly gay NFL player. "I told him: This is going to be mammoth," coach Gary Pinkel said Monday, a day after Sam came out to the world. "I dont have a word, OK, for how big this is going to be." Its a bigger deal for the older generation. Sams teammates and acquaintances easily made the adjustment, plus he proved himself on the field. "Hes a leader," former 49ers great running back Roger Craig said. "I would definitely welcome him on my team. Id play with him any day. I like people who stand up for themselves." Sam revealed he was gay at one of the football teams get-acquainted dinners last summer hosted by Pinkel and assistant coaches. The next day, Pinkel said, Sam told the entire team. Realizing the enormity of the situation, Pinkel left the next move up to the senior who blossomed into one of the best defensive ends in the country -- and one surrounded by teammates who didnt worry one bit about sexual orientation or reveal his secret until he came out on Sunday. Athletes across the campus approve. "Love is love," basketball guard Jordan Clarkson said. "Thats their personal life." Pinkel, athletic director Mike Alden and other school officials applauded Sams courage Monday at Faurot Field. As a backdrop, the first two letters of Sams last name were etched in snow to join the giant "M" just beyond the north end zone. "Pretty cool," Pinkel said. Coaches and Sam agreed that making an announcement during the season might be a distraction. It was Sams call to skip all the weekly media days and postgame news conferences, too, the better to avoid the risk of the topic coming up. Sam broke his silence prior to the Cotton Bowl and the conversation stayed on football, just like he wanted. Sam was prompted to make his decision to come out after the Senior Bowl, where it became apparent the players sexual orientation was widely known. This meant a declaration just days before the NFL combine and shouldering the pressure that goes along with the historic declaration. "Its very clear that everybody in the NFL knew," said Howard Bragman, a consultant hired by Sams agent to help manage the announcement in the media. The NFL and many others, including the White House, publicly applauded Sams decision. President Barack Obamas spokesman, first lady Michelle Obama and Vice-President Joe Biden all called him a courageous and inspirational athlete. But now, after a few high-profile interviews, its back to silent Sam. The fifth level of the stadium was jammed with dozens of reporters for Mondays news conference but there was no sign of the star attraction. Bragman said Sam was travelling Monday to a camp at an undisclosed location where hell prepare for the combine. Though hes been a most reticent public speaker, Pinkel described Sam as a virtual chatterbox. "He drove me crazy a lot of times, he doesnt shut up sometimes," Pinkel said with a chuckle. "He talks and talks and talks. "You always know hes in with my secretary because I can hear him and I have to close the door -- I cant concentrate." Sam arrived at Missouri without fanfare. Rivals.com gave him just two stars when he was coming out of Hitchcock High School. He had 10 career starts before his breakout senior season. The All-America defensive end led the Southeastern Conference with 11 1/2 sacks and 19 tackles for loss. He was the co-SEC defensive player of the year. But Sam has been projected as a mid-level NFL draft pick, probably because hes a bit undersized at 6-foot-2 and 255 pounds and is likely headed for a transition to outside linebacker. Pinkel doesnt think the announcement will hurt Sams draft status. "Our team was able to move past it and work together," defensive line coach Craig Kuligowski said. "So why shouldnt a bunch of professional football players be able to do the same thing?" There have been a few NFL players who have come out after their playing days, including Kwame Harris and Dave Kopay. "There will be some adjustments that will have to be made, sure," Craig said. "I think it will be a learning curve for the whole league." Cheap Vapormax Uk . Prado stuck his glove down with Colorados Charlie Blackmon sliding into the bag, and quickly jumped back in pain after applying the tag. Prado held his left wrist as trainers came out of the Diamondbacks dugout to check him. Fake Vapormax Uk .Mateo Kovacic and Andrea Ranocchia scored for Inter, which had goalkeeper Samir Handanovic to thank for several crucial saves.Its an important victory against a Chievo side which plays well, Mancini said. http://www.vapormaxwholesaleuk.com/whole...s-trainers.html. Both of Padakins goals came in the second period while Zane Jones added a single in the first period for Calgary (13-6-4). Hitmen goaltender Chris Driedger finished with 30 saves for the shutout. Cheap Vapormax Mens White . For the Athletics, hes extremely important at the top of the order, especially with Coco Crisp hurting. Jaso drove in three runs Sunday night, helping Scott Kazmir and Oakland beat the Texas Rangers 9-3. Nike Vapormax Mens Uk . In the other Group A game, the Czech Republic stunned Canada, 5-4 in a shootout. Dominik Simon scored the deciding goal in the tiebreaker. The United States scored its first three goals on power plays. "Overall, I love to see the power-play goals we were able to get tonight," said U.(SportsNetwork.com) - The New York Rangers will try to sweep their season series against the Detroit Red Wings when the Original Six rivals battle on Sunday afternoon at Madison Square Garden. Watch the Rangers vs. Red Wings live on TSN2 at 12:30pm et/9:30am pt. The Rangers have won three straight over the Red Wings following a five-game slide in the series. New York is 2-0 against Detroit this season, posting a road overtime decision on Oct. 26 before picking up a 1-0 regulation win at the Garden on Jan. 16. Henrik Lundqvist recorded the shutout on Jan. 16 after making 38 saves for the Rangers. The Swedish netminder expects to get the start on Sunday and is 2-3-1 with a 2.66 goals against average in six career games against the Red Wings. Jimmy Howard stopped 47-of-48 shots in the tough-luck loss against New York in January. He is 2-1-1 with a 1.72 GAA in four lifetime outings versus the Blueshirts and will get the start on Sunday. New York enters Sundays battle as the third-place team in the Metropolitan Division and is one point in back of Philadelphia for second place. The top three teams in each division earn an automatic bid to the playoffs. Detroit, meanwhile, is currently tied with Columbus for the last of the Eastern Conferences eight playoff seeds, With the Blue Jackets idle on Sunday, the Red Wings have a chance to take sole possession of the second wild card spot. The Rangers and Red Wings both are coming off victories on Friday night. New York posted a 4-2 win at Carolina, while Detroit slammed the visiting New Jersey Devils by a 7-4 score. The Blueshirts halted a three-game slide with their win in Raleigh. Derek Stepans power-play goal with 2:46 remaining highlighted a third-period rally that lifted New York to the 4-2 decision over the Hurricanes at PNC Arena. All four New York scores came in the final 12:35 of play, with the newly acquired Martin St. Louis setting up Stepans tally on a 5-on-3 power play that snapped a 2-2 deadlock. The assisted marked the first point for St. Louis in two games with the Rangers since he was acquired Wednesday in the deal that Ryan Callahan to Tampa. "He made a nice pass," Rangers head coaach Alain Vigneault said of St.dddddddddddd Louis. "(The power play) is something that we havent practiced since Martys been with us, but he did a good job of explaining what we were looking for and he made a great play." Both Stepan and Rick Nash finished with a goal and an assist in the Rangers 10th straight win over Carolina, with Ryan McDonagh adding a shorthanded marker and Carl Hagelin sealing the outcome with an empty netter. Lundqvist posted 22 saves to pick up the win, his first in four outings since helping Team Sweden pick up a silver medal last month at the Sochi Olympics. After todays tilt in Manhattan, the Rangers will play three straight and six of their next seven games on the road. New York is 15-15-4 as the host this season and 19-11-0 as the guest. Detroit had lost two in a row before routing the Devils on Friday. Johan Franzen had two goals and two assists to help the Red Wings notch the 7-4 victory. Gustav Nyquist posted a goal and three assists and David Legwand had a goal and two assists for the Red Wings. Jonas Gustavsson made 21 stops in the win. "The guys kept putting in all their chances they were getting and that gave us a lot of energy," said Gustavsson. "Its not every night you score seven goals, but it was fun for the crowd." Legwand registered a three-point night in his second game with the Red Wings. The veteran forward was acquired from Nashville on Wednesday for forward Patrick Eaves, a conditional third-round pick and forward prospect Calle Jarnkrok. The 33-year-old Legwand, a native of the Detroit area, skated on the Red Wings top line with Franzen and Nyquist "Obviously two great players, world-class players. Its an honor to play with them and we had the puck tonight, we were moving it and I think obviously when you can move and skate its going to create some chances and opportunities," said Legwand, who was named the games first star. The Red Wings are playing two straight and three of their next four tests on the road. Detroit is 17-10-4 as the visiting team this season, but has lost two straight and three of its last five games in NYC. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Dushmantha Chameera

in Glattes Haar 18.09.2019 08:47

Watch a free live stream of Roy Hodgsons press conference ahead of Englands game with Germany. The England manager will speak to the media at the Berlin Marriott Hotel this afternoon ahead of Saturdays international friendly in the German capital.He will also be joined by a member of the England squad - and you can watch what theyve got to say with our free live stream on Sky Sports digital platforms.Just press play on the stream above from 3.30pm to see the press conference live. Also See: Paul Mersons England XI Nicholas tips Germany win Did England learn from Germany? Rodgers for England? Nat Moore Youth Jersey . The Extreme Heat Policy was enacted at Melbourne Park just before 2 p.m. Thursday, suspending all matches on outer courts until the early evening and requiring the closure of the retractable roofs at Rod Laver and Hisense arenas before play could continue on the show courts. Cameron Wake Womens Jersey . Pearce had a career-high four hits and drove in two runs, and Wei-Yin Chen shut down Texas again as the Orioles completed a four-game sweep of the Rangers with a 5-2 victory on Thursday night. http://www.dolphinsrookiestore.com/Dolph...-Griese-Jersey/. They signed their first kicker. Ottawa inked Nick Setta, a 32-year-old native of Lockport, Illinois, to a contract. Minkah Fitzpatrick Youth Jersey . Louis Cardinals a hard-fought victory. The Colorado Rockies intentionally walked Yadier Molina with one out and runners on first and third to load the bases for Kozma. Jason Taylor Womens Jersey . The 29-year-old Mills started three games for Oakland this season, posting a 1-1 record with a 4.41 earned-run average. He opened the season appearing in 14 games and making 12 starts for the Milwaukee Brewers triple-A affiliate in Nashville, posting a 4-2 record with a 1.Angelo Mathews has urged Sri Lanka to forget about the defeat at Headingley and focus instead on the second Test with England. Mathews side were skittled out for 91 and then 119 following on as they were beaten by an innings and 88 runs in the opening Test in Leeds, as they struggled to cope with the bowling of James Anderson and Stuart Broad.But he is keen for his players to put that behind them and focus instead on attempting to level the three-Test series at Chester-le-Street on Friday, a match you can watch live on Sky Sports. It was an embarrassing defeat. Weve had a few days to think about it ... (now) we just have to flush it out of our system, said the Sri Lanka skipper. Nick Compton admits hes playing for his England future when they face Sri Lanks in the second Test We have to forget Headingley. Thats simple, the first thing we have to do. The more we think about it, the more disappointed we get.Obviously, you cant erase it - but we have to move on. Thats what well do.Tomorrow [Friday] is going to be a fresh start. To stay alive in the series, we have to win. Both sides were unable to practice outdoors because of rain on Thursday and on the previous day, Sri Lanka trained wearing anoraks and woolly hats in the biting north-east wind.Its the coldest weather Ive known playing cricket, added Mathews. It was extremely cold yesterday. Today its a bit better, and Im hearing it will stay that way for next three days.The weather can be a factor, but it cant be an excuse ... you have to compete, regardless of the conditions. You cant control the weather, but we can try to control our perrformances.dddddddddddd England bowlers Broad (right) and James Anderson wrap up during Englands nets session Mathews says Sri Lanka have the collective talent to succeed if they do not become distracted by what has already happened.Its a mental adjustment we need, and I hope the boys will be fine, said Mathews.[Anderson and Broad] are world-class bowlers. Especially in these conditions, we have to be very skilful to play against these guys. England will be looking to seal the series against Sri Lanka with a win at Chester-le-Street, which is live on Sky Sports 2 on Friday If we play to our potential, and dont think about the weather too much ... we have the skill and the talent [to win].Sri Lankas two replacement players - Chaminda Bandara and Kusal Perera - have been named in the touring squad for the injured Dushmantha Chameera and Dhammika Prasad but have yet to join their team-mates as visa protocols are completed.The duo may come into contention for the third and final Test at Lords, which gets underway on June 9.Watch the second Test between England and Sri Lanka. Coverage begins on Sky Sports 2 HD at 10am on Friday. Also See: Sky Live: England v Sri Lanka Woakes named in England team Compton: Im under pressure Jonny Bairstow column ' ' '

nach oben springen

fellow countryman

So, it appears as though the Cleveland Canadians have been broken up before they could really begin. Canadian number one overall pick, Andrew Wiggins, has been moved to Minnesota along with fellow countryman, Anthony Bennett. Heres how social media reacted to the blockbuster move. Im still holding out hope that Johnny Manziel can start at shooting guard — Bruce Arthur (@bruce_arthur) August 7, 2014 I bet Drake is pretty bummed that he might have to visit Minnesota in five years to recruit Wiggins — Bruce Arthur (@bruce_arthur) August 7, 2014 Lebron James best executive in the NBA!!! — Isiah Thomas (@iamisiahthomas) August 7, 2014 Wiggins & Bennett will love Minnesota because theyre used to cold weather. The tropical heat of Cleveland wouldve been too much to handle — Aaron Bronsteter (@aarbron) August 7, 2014 As for Andrew Wiggins, he just lost a chance to learn from the most brilliant player in the NBA, who also works his ass off. Tough break. — Bruce Arthur (@bruce_arthur) August 7, 2014 LeBron reacts to seeing the Kevin Love deal on Twitter: pic.twitter.com/ilRUy06w3H — SportsNation (@SportsNation) August 7, 2014 About that drive to Cleveland to watch LeBron and @22wiggins play: Oh never mind. — steve simmons (@simmonssteve) August 7, 2014 Most fun about Wiggins to the Wolves will be the jumping/dunk contests he and Zach LaVine have in practice. Would be a sight to see. — Aaron Bronsteter (@aarbron) August 7, 2014 Anybody want to buy my Cavaliers jersey? #justkidding — steve simmons (@simmonssteve) August 7, 2014 Andrew Wiggins "last bucket" with the Cavs ... https://t.co/W41lvETf6E — SportsNation (@SportsNation) August 7, 2014 @BarDown @ddmessam pic.twitter.com/NzOkrYULK9 — Casey Campbell (@caseybannerman) August 7, 2014 Carson Wentz Jersey . -- Dee Ford prefers to keep things simple: Play hard and fast, and let others worry about his NFL draft stock. Reggie White Jersey . Dane Dobbie had four goals and two assists, Karsen Leung had two goals and two assists, and Matthew Dinsdale scored two and helped on another for Calgary (6-3). Shawn Evans and Jeff Shattler had eight-point games with a goal and seven assists apiece, and Jon Harnett and Geoff Snider also scored. http://www.theeaglesfootballauthentic.co...k-black-jersey/. Head coach Corey Chamblin announced on Monday that Avon Cobourne had been hired as the defending Grey Cup champions new running backs coach. Clayton Thorson Eagles Jersey .com) - NFL owners have unanimously approved the sale of the Buffalo Bills. Haloti Ngata Jersey . They have homered once every 27.3 at bats, which just happens to be the third best mark in the American League, albeit just 10 games into the season. HONG KONG -- Sabine Lisicki won her first WTA title in three years by defeating Karolina Pliskova 7-5, 6-3 in the final of the Hong Kong Open on Sunday. No. 36-ranked Pliskova squandered a 5-1 lead in the match after she twice broke the top-seeded German in the first set before losing the next six games. Lisicki fired five acees in the second set and twice broke her Czech opponents serve, in the fourth and eight games, to clinch the final in just under 90 minutes.dddddddddddd Lisicki won her last WTA title in Dallas in 2011. It was also her third victory against Pliskova this year after victories at Wimbledon and at the Madrid Open. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Marwin Hitzdived

HARRISON, N.J. - New York Red Bulls general manager Jerome de Bontin has resigned for personal reasons. The Red Bulls had Major League Soccers best record last season. "My assignment upon becoming general manager of the Red Bulls was to help the club further increase its relevance in the tri-state area," de Bontin said in a statement. "We wanted to improve our performance both on and off the field so that our loyal fans as well as new fans would have a club that lived up to their expectations as the best club in MLS. "I wish the club and staff success in the upcoming season and the future." The search for de Bontins replacement is underway. The Red Bulls begin their season Saturday at Vancouver. Nick Pope England Jersey .K. Subban has picked the right time of the year to go on an offensive tear. Kyle Walker Jersey . Aaron Hill and Cliff Pennington hit home runs in the first inning for the Diamondbacks, who beat the Miami Marlins 3-2 on Friday night. http://www.englandsoccerpro.com/Raheem-S...England-Jersey/. -- The Denver Broncos locked up a shutdown cornerback, only his name wasnt Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie. Kieran Trippier Jersey .com) - Minnesota Vikings fans would surely concede Teddy Bridgewater is not Peyton Manning. Eric Dier England Jersey . Ferguson told Uniteds in-house TV channel on Saturday that he has no immediate plans to walk away from the game, and that he still hungers for more trophies even after 25 years in charge of the club.FRANKFURT, Germany -- Bayer Leverkusen scored the fastest goal of the season on Sunday and beat Hertha Berlin 2-1 in the Bundesliga return for its new coach, moving up one place into fourth. In the late match, Hoffenheim beat Augsburg 2-0 to come within two points of its opponent in eighth place. Stefan Kiessling notched his 15th goal of the season with a header 40 seconds after kickoff to give Leverkusen a flying start under interim coach Sascha Lewandowski. Lewandowski was co-trainer until he quit a year ago, leaving Sami Hyypia in sole charge of the team. Hyypia was fired eight days ago. Leverkusen doubled the lead after Anis Ben-Hatira had hit the post for Berlin. Son Heung-min collected the rebound, launched a quick counteerattack and found Julian Brandt, who chipped over goalkeeper Thomas Kraft.dddddddddddd Sandro Wagner pulled one back for Hertha with a header in the 38th. Hoffenheim controlled its match against Augsburg and went ahead in the 19th when Sejad Salihovic curled a left-foot free kick over the wall into the lower left corner. Augsburg goalkeeper Marwin Hitzdived to his left but failed to turn the ball around the post. Salihovic now has 11 goals this season, 10 of them from free kicks. Hoffenheim secured its 200th Bundesliga victory in the 41st. Hitz failed to punch a corner far enough and Tarik Elyounoussi fired at the goal. Paul Verhaegh cleared on the line but Jannik Vestergaard headed the ball back into the net. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Antwerp

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Ray Davis has been given unanimous approval to succeed Nolan Ryan as the controlling owner of the Texas Rangers. Owners took the vote Thursday at their quarterly meeting. Ryan, a Hall of Fame pitcher, resigned last month and said he will sell his ownership stake to Davis and Bob Simpson, the teams co-chairmen. Nike Vapormax Damen 2020 .C., won gold in the womens 200-metre backstroke, and Dominique Bouchard of North Bay, Ont. Vapormax Weiß Herren .Y. -- The New York Islanders were merely content with a lopsided victory. http://www.vapormaxschuhe.de/vapormax-of...eutschland.html. - John Elways philosophy is to address immediate needs in free agency, even though some of his own veterans may prove too pricey to keep around. Vapormax Plus Günstig Kaufen . "I was so nervous," Hadley said Sunday after winning the Puerto Rico Open for his first PGA Tour victory. "I did not eat well last night. Nike Vapormax Günstig Kaufen . He was 26. Edwards, the Supercup Championship leader, was in the passenger seat as an instructor for a private training session at Queensland Raceway at Willowbank, outside Brisbane, Porsche Motorsport said.TOYOTA, Japan -- Canadas Victoria Moors nailed her signature move in the womens floor routine to win her second gold medal in as many days Sunday at the Toyota International gymnastics event. Moors, from Cambridge Ont., landed a double-twisting, double somersault in the layout position, en route to a score of 14.600 points in the womens floor exercise, more than a full point ahead of runner-up Pia Tolle of Germany. Moors, one of two holdovers from Canadas record-breaking womens 2012 Olympic team, became the first female gymnast to land the double-double in competition at the 2013 world championships two months ago in Antwerp, Belgium. The move was oofficially named the Moors by the international gymnastics federation.dddddddddddd Moors added a silver medal in the beam competition to give her a total of three medals for the weekend, including her first gold won on Saturday in the uneven bars event. Natsumi Sasada of Japan won the beam gold with a score of 14.700 points with Moors in second at 14.350. In the mens competition, Zachary Clay of Chilliwack, B.C., was 11th on both vault and parallel bars, Robert Watson of Coquitlam, B.C., was 10th on parallel bars, Ken Ikeda of Abbotsford, B.C., tied for sixth on high bar and Steven Chaplin of Mission, B.C., placed ninth on high bar. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Cowboys

in Glattes Haar 18.09.2019 08:48

ALAMEDA, Calif. - When George Atkinson IIIs name went uncalled through seven rounds of the NFL draft, there was no doubt where he would end up signing as an undrafted free agent. Despite offers from several teams, Atkinson ultimately signed with the team he was always destined to join, following his famous fathers footsteps to the Oakland Raiders. Now more than a quarter century after George Atkinson Jr. terrorized Lynn Swann and dozens of other NFL wide receivers as a hard-hitting safety with the Raiders, his son is trying to make the team as a backup running back and special teams contributor. "I had to turn a lot of teams down," the younger Atkinson said. "Right out of the gate, they were like, Dont go to the Raiders. I know you want to follow your heart but, weve got a spot for you here. But I know without a doubt this is the spot for me." Father and son knew this was a distinct possibility as the fifth round of the draft ended and no team had called. With two rounds remaining, they believed it might be better if the younger Atkinson wasnt drafted so he could make sure he could sign with the Raiders. While some sons might prefer to blaze their own trail in an organization with no connection to their father, the younger Atkinson had been waiting to put on a Raiders uniform ever since he was a kid. "Ive looked up to this organization and this club for a long time and there was no part of that going on with me," he said. "Ive looked up to my dad and wanted to follow in his footsteps but also lead my own trail at the same time. Youve got to find that balance and thats what Im trying to do right now." The elder Atkinson is a beloved member of the organization for his hard-hitting play that epitomized Oaklands style of play in the 1970s. He had 30 career interceptions and helped Oakland win its first Super Bowl following the 1976 season. He was most famous for his hits on Swann, which led former Steelers coach Chuck Noll to refer to him as part of the "criminal element" in football. He is now a broadcaster for the team but made a point of staying away from rookie minicamp last weekend. "He doesnt need that added pressure," the elder Atkinson said. "Hes learning a new game altogether. The pro ranks are a little bit different from high school and college. He needs time to focus on getting adjusted to the NFL. I dont need to be around. Its his time. I dont want to be a distraction to him and the team." The opportunity to play with the Raiders took out much of the sting of going undrafted after skipping his senior season at Notre Dame. In three years in college, the younger Atkinson rushed for 943 yards and 10 touchdowns. He also returned two kickoffs for scores as a freshman. "Its not all about how you come in, but how you leave," he said. "How you set your mark here in the league. You still have to make a team, drafted or undrafted." Atkinson is part of a crowded group of running backs that includes free-agent acquisition Maurice Jones-Drew, returning starter Darren McFadden and last years sixth-round pick, Latavius Murray. But Oakland is searching for a returner and Atkinson III brings one attribute none of the other players competing for a roster spot have. "I think hes a talented athlete and hes got a lot of speed," coach Dennis Allen said. "He has the ability to help us on special teams also. So, I think anytime a chance to get a legacy, somebody who has the Raider blood lines, ... those guys understand what it means to be a Raider. We were pleased that we were able to bring him in here." NOTES: The Raiders signed seventh-round S Jonathan Dowling and CB T.J. Carrie to four-year contracts. ... Oakland also signed free agent DE Denico Autry and waived DT David Carter. ___ AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Devon Travis Blue Jays Jersey .Under the agreement announced Monday, the Cuban defector is guaranteed $68.5 million over six seasons.Tomas gets a $14 million signing bonus that is payable within 30 days of the deals approval by Major League Baseball, and then salaries of $2 million next year, $4 million in 2016, $6 million in 2017 and $10 million in 2018. Marcus Stroman Jersey . -- The Minnesota Twins have granted relief pitcher Matt Guerrier his unconditional release, making the 35-year-old right-hander a free agent. http://www.bluejaysonline.com/blue-jays-jack-morris-jersey/. The underachieving franchise finished 17th in the 19-team league with a 6-17-11 record this season. "Our soccer team is absolutely in complete disarray," said Leiweke, drawing laughs during an Empire Club luncheon speech about the future of MLSE teams and plans to improve them. Toronto Blue Jays . The announcement was made by the hall on Friday, March 14. She joins Switzerlands Denise Biellmann as this years inductees to the Hall, based in Colorado Springs, CO. Joe Carter Blue Jays Jersey . If there is one club built to handle an off-field controversy, its the Bill Belichick era Patriots. Even if New Englands offence stumbles a bit out of the gate, their defence can help them stay in games, especially in the AFC East with the Buffalo Bills and New York Jets in the first two weeks.ARLINGTON, Texas -- Case Keenum and T.J. Yates did their jobs Thursday night. Now its time for Houston Texans coach Gary Kubiak to do his, and pick a backup to quarterback Matt Schaub. Keenum and Yates each threw a touchdown pass and efficiently led a pair of scoring drives, Cierre Wood and Dennis Johnson combined for 187 yards rushing and the Texans beat the Dallas Cowboys 24-6 in a preseason finale. "We both sat down at the beginning and said, Lets make this as hard as possible on Kube," said Yates, drawing laughter before adding "just joking." No, we both played really well again." Alex Tanney might have made life a little easier for Dallas coaches who have to decide whether to keep a third quarterback behind Tony Romo and Kyle Orton. The second-year player from tiny Monmouth College was sacked seven times and finished 17 of 31 for 177 yards with an interception. He had a chance for a late touchdown drive before three sacks in a span of seven plays forced the Cowboys to settle for their second field goal. "You have to assess how he responds to that," Cowboys coach Jason Garrett said of the pressure Tanney faced. "Thats part of playing this position. It looked like he kept his composure, moved around, kept his eyes up the field, but just didnt get into much of a rhythm throughout the football game." Keenum directed touchdown drives of 87 and 80 yards, the latter capped by a 27-yard touchdown pass to Lestar Jean. Yates, the backup to Matt Schaub the past two seasons, threw a 21-yard scoring pass to Andy Cruse and led another drive to a field goal. The pair probably made at least one decision for Kubiak -- whether to keep three quarterbacks. "I have to do that in the morning, but dang good chance," Kubiak said. "The two guys played like that, I dont think we expose them to anybody else." Wood had 107 yards rushing, and Johnson had 79 yards and a touchdown. Keenum mostly handed off on an 87-yard scoring drive in the first quarter -- highlighted by a 29-yard run from Johnson, who went the final 5 yards for the score. After the Cowboys slowed the run, Keenum beat them with the pass, completing 4 of 5 for 71 yards on an 80-yard drive to the second touchdown directed by the former University of Houston star. He spent last season on the practice squad after leaving UH as the NCAAs all-time leading passer. Keenums scoring tosss to Jean came after linebacker DeVonte Holloman was called for holding on fourth-and-1 when he grabbed Johnson as he was running past him in the flat.dddddddddddd "I go out every time and try to do my absolute best," Keenum said when asked if he had done everything he could in his backup bid. "Sometimes I dont do my best, but I go out every time trying to be the absolute best quarterback I can be on that day." Yates converted three third-down passes on his touchdown drive, starting with a 13-yard screen to Wood on third-and-10. The score to Cruse came on third-and-3. "Me and Case both played some great football throughout this entire preseason, and its going to be a hard decision for him," said Yates, who got Houstons first-ever playoff win when Schaub was hurt in 2011. "But thats up to him." Besides the seven sacks, Tanney was knocked to the ground several times, although he bounced back to get the Cowboys in position for a late touchdown before the three sacks. Tanney almost had a nifty touchdown pass to rookie tight end Gavin Escobar, who couldnt get a second foot down in the corner of the end zone. "I caught it and looked down to keep my feet in, and I was hoping he couldnt see it," said Escobar, a second-round draft pick. "I could tell my right foot was a little bit out." The second-team defence for Dallas has been pushed around all preseason. Wood had 78 of Houstons 120 first-quarter yards rushing, and he would have had more than 100 without a holding penalty that nullified a 49-yard scoring run. Wood had a 5.6-yard average that would have been higher without two penalties, and Johnson averaged 4.6 per carry. They were the only two running backs to get the ball as the Texans try to decide where they fit behind Arian Foster, with Ben Tate and Deji Karim also in the mix. "I was just trying to show everybody what I can do," Wood said. "The last couple of games, I didnt get to show that much." The Cowboys didnt really get a chance to settle the battle for their backup running back because Lance Dunbar missed his second straight game with a sprained foot. Phillip Tanner had 35 yards on six straight carries to start the game, but didnt return after the first series. Joseph Randle finished 47 yards on 10 carries, including an 18-yard run on a drive that ended with a 38-yard field goal by Dan Bailey. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Im Forum: Tips, Änderungen, Probleme und Verbesserungsvorschläge ... Chemische und Pflanzliche Haarfarben für alle Haar Typ
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: johannes
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2722 Themen und 3297 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 116 Benutzer (13.04.2023 03:42).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen