Haar Pflege Forum - Kostenlosen Informationen und Erfahrungsaustausch zu: Haarausfall, Haarwachtum, Haarnahrung und Haarpflege - Mit vielen Tipps und Tricks zum Thema haare

puma shoes

in Glattes Haar 21.04.2020 05:52
von DoreenLloyd • 3 Beiträge

PUMA's Accessories Business Unit puma shoes complements the other assortments with a strong and varied accessories' collection covering Sportstyle Core, Prime & Select, Running & Training and Motorsport in all distribution channels. We aim to be unique and innovative in all the categories we play in, delivering a strong desirable standalone bag and headwear offer. Our comprehensive and tiered "back to school" offer is highly competitive in terms of features and price, and is therefore one of our main business drivers.

Thank you. Great store. Good employees!! This girls have so much attitude I asked questions and they keep saying omg again What the hell Teach this girls customer service please Joseph THE SUPER STAR was a SUPERIOR example of an excellent SERVICE at #Puma in the #GreatMall He greeted me as soon as he saw me and ask me if I need help each time I needed help. I let him know I really liked a pair of shoes on clearance that was not my size & he offered to go to puma suede the back to double check if they had my size. Joseph the SUPER STAR had came out with my size of the shoe I wanted . He was super sweet and helpful, can tell he has a Great spirit! Puma is lucky to have him, he makes you want to go back and shop.

So I fenty puma take the items upfront and I know that I got the items off the 50% OFF rack. One item rang up correctly but the 2nd item did not. I told the cashier that I should get 50% off on the 2nd item as well but she told me that she couldn't do anything about how it rings up. So I told her to cancel the item, at which point, I can see her totally making a frowny face and getting upset because now I am making her do extra "work". What is wrong with these people? This PUMA store feels a bit on the smaller side. There are always sales though so the puma slides price on the price tag is never really what you are paying.

If you are, something's wrong! My rating is not super high here. The variety of pants for women is not great. My friend tried on a pair of basketball shorts but he found some dirty napkins in the shorts' pockets. Ew? Gross? I was at this location over the weekend, and though there were nearly two dozen shoppers in line, there was only one cashier. At first, it seemed like there were two cashiers, but the second one was the store manager, who raised her voice at a shopper who was next in line that dared to walk up to her cash register, loudly proclaiming she was the manager, and she was at the cash register solely to process returns, and gave him an unfriendly look.

The heels of the Puma shoes he got last year is starting to thin due to extensive wear (and also he just walks funny). I've never seen this before... it looks like his heels were about to dig a hole into the rubber sole. Insane! Since he's a fan of the Puma shoes, we decided to come to the outlet and see if we could scout out a pair of two for him and his funky feet. We struck gold when everything in the store was on sale! 40% - 60% off! The sales representatives were very professional and helpful, and puma fenty the cashiers were friendly and prompt, making this pre-holiday-season shopping experience quite a pleasure.

Huge discounts but it is hit or miss. I stop by every time I'm at the great mall just to see. Got a great hat for 18$! I love Pumas! This store has awesome sales (20%-50% off!), my only complaint is they never seem to have my size in the shoes I want (I'm 8 1/2 Women) but I always end up walking out with some thing anyways hehe The PUMA Store Unclaimed This business has not yet been claimed by the owner or a representative.

nach oben springen

Im Forum: Tips, Änderungen, Probleme und Verbesserungsvorschläge ... Chemische und Pflanzliche Haarfarben für alle Haar Typ
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: johannes
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2722 Themen und 3297 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 116 Benutzer (13.04.2023 03:42).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen