Haar Pflege Forum - Kostenlosen Informationen und Erfahrungsaustausch zu: Haarausfall, Haarwachtum, Haarnahrung und Haarpflege - Mit vielen Tipps und Tricks zum Thema haare

adidas pure boost

in Welliges Haar 02.04.2020 08:24
von CrystalMarion • 3 Beiträge

Earlier this month, adidas Originals released a adidas samba Basket Profi hightop with two-toned Stripes in the vein of the classic Americana. Here we see a similar approach but with entirely different colors, as the adidas Originals Basket Profi Hi shows up with a new black leather colorway. The mix burgundy and gold accents tie in with star adidas athlete Robert Griffin III's Washington Redskins, and given the start to their 2013 NFL season, the blacked-out upper may be more fitting than a white base. Check out some more photos after the jump, then pick up a pair from Originals accounts like Titolo .

RF: The Crazy Light 2 is laser-focused on "achieving the benefit". The way I see it, adidas originals eqt trends come and go, but winning's always cool! The Crazy Light 2 is different for me than when I do an adiRose, because when I sit down and do a Rose, I have to really make sure that it's nmd adidas a tastemaker  having the right inspiration. For this one, I just know that "winning's always cool" with the Crazy Light 2 being the lightest basketball shoe in the world.

RF: I purposely carried on the three stripes on the ankle, because the fastest things are on the back, and also by freezing them in that spot, it gives it the identity  just look at the Stan Smith and once you see the perforated stripes, you adidas pure boost know instantly that it's a Stan Smith. I feel with the the Crazy Light, it's so iconic and once its there, its there, so I can stop focusing on that and start focusing on innovation and improvements in other areas.Elysia Davis: The Crazy Light 2 started with a review of the Crazy Light 1. We wanted to get a hold of what we achieved and what we wanted to improved.

ED: We do an eight-week wear-test on Innovation concepts, so that means we take these early samples and send them to our D-1 colleges and have them play for eight weeks and we go visit them at the four-week mark and record any wear or abrasion issues that we need to address. One issue that was raised with the Crazy Light 1 was adidas alphabounce abrasion on the toe-cap, so we replaced it with a lightweight rubber toe-cap that would be more abrasion-resistant.

For the first time, an adidas basketball silhouette will feature a three-part podular midsole that also comes equipped with the globally popular BOOST technology that increases any sneaker's popularity immensely. In terms of its upper, it comes adorned in soft breathable knit with hints of leather and embroidered details to maintain its modern aesthetic while still keeping its functional. Its unconventional lacing system keeps its connection to its 90's roots while other elements of the design propel it forward into the future.

nach oben springen

Im Forum: Tips, Änderungen, Probleme und Verbesserungsvorschläge ... Chemische und Pflanzliche Haarfarben für alle Haar Typ
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: johannes
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2722 Themen und 3297 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 116 Benutzer (13.04.2023 03:42).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen