Haar Pflege Forum - Kostenlosen Informationen und Erfahrungsaustausch zu: Haarausfall, Haarwachtum, Haarnahrung und Haarpflege - Mit vielen Tipps und Tricks zum Thema haare

American Madison Brengle

in Welliges Haar 10.01.2020 04:01
von jinshuiqian0713 • 905 Beiträge

ATLANTA -- Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez didnt want his team to have any hiccups following Chipper Jones big celebration at Turner Field. Julio Teheran pitched six strong innings, Andrelton Simmons homered and Atlanta beat the Arizona Diamondbacks 3-0 on Friday night. "It was a good overall night on a very memorable night with Chipper getting his number retired," Gonzalez said. "We ran the bases well, executed some things offensively and hopefully it carries on the rest of the weekend." The Braves, who have won three of four and lead second-place Washington by 5 1/2 games in the NL East, retired former All-Star third baseman Jones jersey number before the game. Teheran (6-4) allowed four hits, one walk and struck out 10 -- the same number Jones wore in 19 years with the Braves. Teheran wanted to pitch well in front of a near capacity crowd. He also was eager to do his best in a matchup against his close friend Randall Delgado, the Arizona starting pitcher who came up through the Braves minor league system with Teheran before getting traded away in January. "From the minor leagues, weve been together, so I was pretty excited, but I wasnt trying to think about it," Teheran said. "I wanted to treat the game like any other and try to compete and do my best." The NL West-leading Diamondbacks have lost three of four. They were shut out for the first time since losing 5-0 at San Francisco on Sept. 26, a span of 85 games. Arizona starting pitchers are 0-8 in 20 starts since Wade Miley won at St. Louis on June 5. Atlanta closer Craig Kimbrel earned his 23rd save in 26 chances in the ninth. After Aaron Hill grounded out, Kimbrel walked Paul Goldschmidt and then Miguel Montero grounded into a double play. The Braves went up 1-0 in the first when Jason Heyward doubled and scored from second on Justin Uptons RBI single. Delgado avoided further damage with two runners in scoring position by striking out Dan Uggla. Teheran stranded runners in scoring position in the first by strikingout Goldschmidt and Montero, and in the third by striking out Gerardo Parra and getting Hill to hit a grounder. Teheran, whose night ended when Tyler Pastornicky pinch-hit for him in the bottom of the sixth, has a 0.98 ERA in winning two of his last three starts. Luis Avilan, the second Atlanta pitcher, threw five straight balls before Jason Kubel hit into a forceout and Cody Ross grounded into a double play. Avilan retired the four batters he faced before Jordan Walden got the last two outs of the eighth. Delgado (0-2) gave up eight hits, two runs and three walks. He struck out three and threw 64 of 106 pitches for strikes. Delgado, whom Atlanta dealt with Martin Prado to Arizona in the trade that brought Justin Upton and Chris Johnson to the Braves, escaped a bases-loaded jam in the fourth when Teheran grounded into a double play. "This used to be my team, the crowd and everything," Delgado said. "I just tried to do like a normal game. You have to think about making good pitches. I just tried to follow (catcher) Montero and keep the ball down. And the guys did a good job with double plays and all that." Atlanta made it 2-0 in the fifth when Simmons sixth homer landed in the left-field seats. Parra, Goldschmidt, Montero, Kubel and Ross were a combined 0 for 16 with two walks and 10 strikeouts. Zeke Spruill, the fourth Arizona pitcher, gave up a leadoff triple in the eighth to Uggla, who scored on pinch-hitter Reed Johnsons pinch-hit RBI bunt single to give the Braves a 3-0 lead. Uggla, after sitting on stage next to Jones and speaking to the crowd during the pregame ceremony, was embarrassed to strike out with runners in scoring position in the first. His base running in the eighth helped him end the night on a positive note to help the Braves win for Jones. "Hes one of the great ones," Uggla said. "Were very thankful we had the opportunity to play with him. Hes one of the guys that were going to be able to tell our grandkids that we got to play with or against. Hes a special dude, and I was extremely humbled." NOTES: Arizona reinstated 3B Eric Chavez from the 15-day disabled list and designated INF Eric Hinske for assignment. Chavez had been on the DL since straining his right oblique on May 30 against Texas. ... Arizona manager Kirk Gibson said that RHP J.J. Putz is likely to be activated before Saturdays game. ... The Diamondbacks optioned Spruill to the minors after the game. ... The Braves improved to 42-9 when they hit a homer. ... Atlanta INF Ramiro Pena had season-ending surgery to repair a tear in the back of his right shoulder. Pena, a three-year veteran in his first season with the Braves, will be out until the start of spring training next year. ... Arizona hitting coach Don Baylor, who held the same role with Atlanta when Jones won his NL MVP award in 1999, celebrated his 64th birthday on Friday. ... The Braves announced a sellout of 48,282, though several hundred seats were empty. Air Max 97 Miami Hurricanes . The second-ranked Jayhawks will play the Miners of Texas-El Paso at Imperial Arena in the Bahamas. The game can be seen live on TSN2 starting at 7pm et/4pm pt. Air Max 97 Have a Nike Day . "Opinion: Womens World Cup is the best Soccer of the year," Hanks tweeted to his 8.73 million followers on Friday. "Hey FIFA, they deserve real grass. Put in sod. http://www.airmax97outlet.it/scontate-ai...osse-orbit.html. He also had some help Monday night.Hibbert scored a season-high 29 points to help Indiana beat the Utah Jazz 97-86 Monday night, ending the Pacers six-game losing streak. Nike Air Max 97 Gs Valentines Day . At times during a solid but not spectacular season, they looked all three. Still the defending AFC champions persevered, riding their top-ranked defence and key contributions from younger players to a 12-4 record and their eighth playoff appearance since 2000, remarkable consistency in a league where change is the only constant. Air Max 97 LX Throwback Future . - The first sign that Kansas Speedway was going to be a heartbreaker for Hendrick Motorsports should have come during qualifying when Jimmie Johnson inexplicably spun and earned one of his worst starting spots since 2005.Melbourne, Australia (SportsNetwork.com) - World No. 1 great and 18-time Grand Slam champion Serena Williams had to shake off a slow start before dispatching Vera Zvonareva in Thursdays second-round action at the Australian Open. Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova also reached the round of 32, while a battle of former world No. 1s saw Victoria Azarenka upset Caroline Wozniacki. The five-time Aussie Open and reigning U.S. Open chap Williams trailed late in the first set before ultimately taking a 7-5, 6-0 win over the unseeded Zvonareva of Russia. It marked a rematch of the 2010 Wimbledon final between the two, a match also captured by the American. Williams said Zvonareva, a two-time Grand Slam finalist who played only five tournaments in 2014, started out aggressive and I was a little too passive. So she told herself: You know Serena, youve done so well here, you have nothing to lose. Zvonareva won only eight points in the lopsided second set. Up next for Williams will be Ukrainian Elina Svitolina. The fourth-seeded Kvitova, fresh off her title in Sydney last week, took care of German Mona Barthel 6-2, 6-4, while sixth-seeded former Wimbledon finalist Agnieszka Radwanska dispatched Swede Johanna Larsson 6-0, 6-1 on another hot day at Melbourne Park. Up next for the two-time Wimbledon champ Kvitova will be rising American Madison Keys, while Radwanska will take on American Varvara Lepchenko. Keys pulled off a minor upset of 29th-seeded Aussie Casey Dellacqua, 2-6, 6-1, 6-1. In the marquee match of the day, the unseeded two-time Aussie Open champ Azarenka vanquished the eighth-seeded U.S. Open runner-up Wozniacki 6-4, 6-2. Wozniacki said shes feels cursed at the Aussie Open. She also said while losing sucks she felt her good friend Azarenka was back to her best already after missing plenty of action last year due to injuries. Her level, its high, Wozniacki said. I think shes at the level that she left when she stopped playing. Azarenka and Wozniacki have now split eight career meetings. Wozniacki got the better of Azarenka in the third round at the 2008 U.S. Open in their lone previous Grand Slam matchup. Azarenka titled in Melbourne back-to-back in 2012 and 2013 before being slowed by a foot injury last year. I knew that Im unseeded so I can play anybody. I just accept whoever is on the opposite side (and)) Im happy with the way I stayed consistent throughout the whole match, she said.dddddddddddd I think theres always things you can improve, but its a great progress from one match to another. Azarenkas third-round opponent will be Czech Barbora Zahlavova Strycova. Serenas 18th-seeded sister, Venus, who was the 2003 Aussie runner-up to her sibling, defeated fellow American Lauren Davis 6-2, 6-3. Venus has yet to lose this year, going 7-0, including a title in Auckland, where she upset Wozniacki in the final. Venus will face Italian Camila Giorgi this weekend. Eleventh-seeded Slovak and last years Aussie runner-up Dominika Cibulkova moved on by downing Bulgarian Tsvetana Pironkova 6-2, 6-0, while American Coco Vandeweghe upended 20th-seeded former U.S. Open champion Samantha Stosur 6-4, 6-4. Stosur has never reached a quarterfinal at her home major, where shes competed every year since 2005, with the exception of 2008. Cibulkova was last years Aussie runner-up to the since-retired Li Na. Meanwhile, 19th-seeded Alize Cornet defeated Denisa Allertova 6-4, 6-7 (2-7), 6-2; 24th-seeded Garbine Muguruza dropped Daniela Hantuchova 6-1, 1-6, 6-0; a 25th-seeded Zahlavova Strycova moved past Kai-Chen Chang 6-1, 7-5; the No. 26 seed Svitolina worked past Nicole Gibbs 7-6 (7-3), 7-6 (8-6); and a 30th-seeded Lepchenko defeated Ajla Tomljanovic 6-1, 7-6 (7-1). Lepchenko will face Radwanska on Saturday. Additional second-round results saw Giorgi ease past Tereza Smitkova 6-1, 6-4, Swiss Timea Bacsinszky beat Anna Tatishvili 6-7 (5-7), 6-3, 6-2, and American Madison Brengle cruise past compatriot Irina Falconi 6-1, 6-3. Brengle reached her first-ever WTA final in Hobart last week and will meet another fellow American, Vandeweghe, in the round of 32. In some third-round action on Friday, second-seeded Maria Sharapova will face 31st-seeded Kazakhstani Zarina Diyas; third-seeded French Open runner-up Simona Halep will meet American Bethanie Mattek-Sands; seventh-seeded Wimbledon runner-up Eugenie Bouchard will be opposed by Frances Caroline Garcia; and 10th-seeded Russian Ekaterina Makarova will battle 22nd-seeded rising Czech Karolina Pliskova, last weeks Sydney runner-up to Kvitova. The former No. 1 and reigning French Open champion Sharapova was the Aussie champ in 2008 and runner-up in 2007 and 2012. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Im Forum: Tips, Änderungen, Probleme und Verbesserungsvorschläge ... Chemische und Pflanzliche Haarfarben für alle Haar Typ
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: johannes
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2722 Themen und 3297 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 116 Benutzer (13.04.2023 03:42).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen