Haar Pflege Forum - Kostenlosen Informationen und Erfahrungsaustausch zu: Haarausfall, Haarwachtum, Haarnahrung und Haarpflege - Mit vielen Tipps und Tricks zum Thema haare

Adidas Classic Shoes

in Glattes Haar 02.12.2019 03:36
von Judith Edgeworth • 3 Beiträge

The sneaker is viewable in detail in the Adidas Classic gallery above and you'll notice that there is "w73rd st & s Hermitage st" labeling in the left shoe which is the address is the location to Rose's childhood court, Chicago's Murray Park.Even though Derrick Rose is still riding the gurney, it hasn't stopped him from releasing new colorways of his signature shoes, including this new version of the adidas Rose 3.0. Previewed earlier in the year, the "Chicago Bears" inspired sneaker is covered in Deep Navy and Orange, with "Founded 1919 " (the year the team was founded) screened onto the tongue.

The side panel is filled with perforations, with adidas racing 3-Stripes logo running from the heel through the outsole. What do you Adidas Classic Shoes think about the "Chicago Bears" adidas Rose 3.0? While we wait on Derek Rose's return to the hardwood his signature sneaker, the adidas Rose 5 has shown up in a classic colorway.Derek Rose is a Chicago Bull superstar and as such Adidas All Star it is only right his sneakers have gotten the " Bred " (black and red) treatment.

adidas is both an inspirational and aspirational brand. I love how they challenge the status quo, embrace and empower creativity, and how they live at the intersection of sports and culture, said Bregman. "I want to create change in the game and showcase my personality and creativity on and off the field, so I just knew they were the perfect brand fit for me."

As explained by Adidas Superstar Mens adidas Originals and Skateboarding Senior Design Director, Chris Law, "the 3MC silhouette's design is based on the notion of combining archival DNA cues, recognizable attributes, and our adidas design principles of  Born from culture',  Daringly simple' and  Built for purpose'. The plan was to create a shoe that is democratic, versatile, and aesthetically clean. Those adidas DNA cues come through utilizing the Gazelle family Vulc tape and hexagonal flex outsole, a triple stitched vamp, the iconic Gazelle heel mustache featuring the stacked Trefoil, the quarter tab branding from the Seeley and the embossed, tonal 3-Stripes."

The 3ST collection consists of the 3ST.001 and 3ST.002, two forward-thinking, vulcanized silhouettes that seamlessly blend style and function. Alongside skateboarder input, the design process was also driven by enhanced aesthetics, premium materials, and new design lines. The 3STs utilize the special TORSION support system for maximal stability and flexibility, breathable, suede-reinforced knit sock uppers, adiTuff technology to guard Adidas Superstar Rose Gold against severe damage and promote extended durability, and a Geoflex and vulc outsole for optimal board support.

This adidas Sobakov Boost comes dressed in a Black knit upper contrasted by the Gold leather detailing on the large Three Stripes branding on the side panels. Black laces and Black leather tongues are also part of the shoe's design. This upgraded iteration of the Sobakov comes with Boost tech on the sole which is visible on the rear portion of the shoe, the rest of the sole is still encapsulated by the wave-patterned outsole we're use to seeing on the original adidas Sobakov.

nach oben springen

Im Forum: Tips, Änderungen, Probleme und Verbesserungsvorschläge ... Chemische und Pflanzliche Haarfarben für alle Haar Typ
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: johannes
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2722 Themen und 3297 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 116 Benutzer (13.04.2023 03:42).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen