Haar Pflege Forum - Kostenlosen Informationen und Erfahrungsaustausch zu: Haarausfall, Haarwachtum, Haarnahrung und Haarpflege - Mit vielen Tipps und Tricks zum Thema haare

came right back with a birdie at the last

in Lockiges Haar 19.11.2019 03:56
von Cl11234566 • 345 Beiträge

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- The Chicago White Sox placed closer Matt Lindstrom on the 15-day disabled list Tuesday because of an injured tendon in his left ankle. Lindstrom was injured while attempting to field a bunt in the ninth inning Monday in a 7-6 victory over the Kansas City Royals. He is 2-1 with a 3.32 ERA and six saves in nine opportunities. The 34-year-old right-hander will return to Chicago for further examinations. The White Sox purchased the contract of right-hander Javy Guerra, who was 1-1 with a 2.33 ERA and three saves in 14 relief appearances from Triple-A Charlotte. Guerra, 28, was 4-5 with a 2.90 ERA and 29 saves over parts of three seasons with the Los Angeles Dodgers. The White Sox claimed Guerra off waivers on March 26. Reggie Jackson Yankees Jersey . It was the start of one nice night for the goalie and the Minnesota Wild. Backstrom made 33 saves in his first win of the season and the Wild defeated the Chicago Blackhawks 5-3 on Saturday in a rematch of their first-round playoff series. Mickey Mantle Jersey .com) - The New York Rangers hope to punch their ticket to the second round when they visit the Philadelphia Flyers on Tuesday for a Game 6 battle at Wells Fargo Center. https://www.cheapyankees.com/1181g-white...ey-yankees.html. A player confirmed to TSN on the condition of anonymity that he received his ballot yesterday. Another confirms hes been told to expect his shortly. "The unions executive committee insists a strike vote does not mean were pushing away from the table," the player said. "But we want the league to know were serious about our position. Cory Gearrin Yankees Jersey . -- Phil Mickelson will be watching the final two rounds of the Masters from home for the first time in 17 years. Breyvic Valera Jersey . Two-time Olympic bronze medallists Savchenko and Szolkowy received 79.02 points to finish ahead of world bronze medallists Meagan Duhamel and Eric Radford of Canada, who had 77.01 points.Ocala, FL (SportsNetwork.com) - Na Yeon Choi rallied to win the season-opening Coates Golf Championship on Saturday, but that didnt stop Lydia Ko from becoming the No. 1 player in the world. Choi carded a 4-under 68 to end the championship at 16-under-par 272, winning for the eighth time on the LPGA Tour and first time since 2012. I think I was so nervous out there, said Choi. Ive been waiting for this moment for so long. I played the front nine so well, but I think I was a little nervous. Im very honored to win for the first time in a long time. Ko made a costly double-bogey on the 17th hole to fall out of the lead. She scrambled for par at the last and closed with a 1-under 71, tied for second place at minus-15 with Jessica Korda (66) and Ha Na Jang (70). Despite the loss, the 17-year-old Ko will top the womens world rankings on Monday, making her the youngest golfer, male or female, to become the No. 1 player in the world. Obviously, it was a tough finish, but I played some really solid golf and there is a lot to take from this week, Ko said. Its just a huge honor to be world No. 1. Amy Yang also posted a 71 in the final round at Golden Ocala Golf and Equestrian Club. She ended alone in fifth at 10-under-par 278. Alison Walshe (66) took sixth at 9-under 279, while Brittany Lang (70) ended alone in seventh at minus-8. Stacy Lewis, who also could have taken over the No. 1 ranking with a win this week, stumbled to a 3-over 75 to end at 7-under 281, tied with Sun Young Yoo (69) and So Yeon Ryu (72) in eighth place. Ko opened the round with a pair of birdies to push four strokes clear of the field, and it looked as though she would cruise to the title. She rolled in a birdie try from the fringe on No. 5 to stay two clear of Choi, who had caught fire, pouring in three straight birdies from the third to jump to minus-15. Choi inched closer to Ko with another birdie at No. 7 and Ko stumbled to a bogey at the eighth to slip into a share of the lead at 16-under. However, Choi bogeyed the ninth to give Ko the lead again and Ko ran off six straight pars from the ninth to stay at minnus-16.dddddddddddd. Choi birdied the 12th to join Ko in the lead. At the 14th, Choi stuffed her approach to a foot and kicked it in for birdie and a 1-shot advantage. A two-shot swing at the 15th gave Ko the lead again. She poured in a long birdie putt from well over 50 feet before Choi missed a 6-footer for birdie. Choi also missed her par putt from about four feet, and just like that, she was one back. The 17th proved to be the difference. Choi was in the left trees, but had a shot. She missed the green to the right with her second. Ko was in the right fairway bunker and had to fade her ball around some trees. Kos second hit a tree and ricocheted into the woods. She pitched her third back to the fairway, then saw her fourth spin off the green and into the rough. She got up and down for double-bogey, which dropped her one back as Choi saved her par from off the green. Both players made par at the last as Choi walked off with the title. I was really nervous, especially on 17. I had a little spike mark in my line. I couldnt do anything about it, so I just trusted my line and it went in, said Choi. Jang, who played with Choi and Ko in the final round, bogeyed the first, but jumped within one of the lead with four birdies in a 5-hole span from the third. Like Ko, Jang bogeyed the eighth to stay one back. After eight straight pars from the ninth, Jang bogeyed No. 17, but she came right back with a birdie at the last to share second in her first official tour start. Korda had five birdies in the first 11 holes to move to 14-under. She parred six in a row from the 12th, then reached the green at the par-5 18th in two shots. Kordas eagle effort at the last rolled over the left edge and she tapped in for birdie, settling for a tie for second. NOTES: Choi earned $225,000 for the win. Her last victory came at the 2012 CME Group Titleholders ... Ko is four years younger than Tiger Woods was when he ascended to the top spot in the mens world rankings ... The tour heads to the Bahamas next week, where Korda will defend her title at the Pure Silk-Bahamas LPGA Classic. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Im Forum: Tips, Änderungen, Probleme und Verbesserungsvorschläge ... Chemische und Pflanzliche Haarfarben für alle Haar Typ
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: johannes
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2722 Themen und 3297 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 116 Benutzer (13.04.2023 03:42).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen