Haar Pflege Forum - Kostenlosen Informationen und Erfahrungsaustausch zu: Haarausfall, Haarwachtum, Haarnahrung und Haarpflege - Mit vielen Tipps und Tricks zum Thema haare

kid thats been through as much as he has

in Lockiges Haar 06.11.2019 02:13
von Cl11234566 • 345 Beiträge

ATLANTA -- Manager Fredi Gonzalez saw no reason he shouldnt let Evan Gattis swing with a 3-0 count in the first inning. One big swing from Gattis showed why he deserved that vote of confidence. Gattis hit a three-run homer and Chris Johnson followed with another long ball in the first, and the Braves edged the Los Angeles Angels 4-3 on Friday night for their first interleague win. The Braves were 0-6 against American League teams before taking advantage of four runs in the first on the two homers off C.J. Wilson (7-6), including a three-run shot by Gattis. There were two outs and two runners on when Gattis faced the 3-0 count against Wilson. Gonzalez relayed the green light. "The way hes swinging the bat, why not?" Gonzalez asked. Asked what pitch he was looking for, Gattis said "A pitch to handle." He said it didnt have to be in a certain location and added Wilson delivered "a decent pitch" on the inside to middle of the plate. Wilson didnt like the pitch. "That pitch just didnt move at all," Wilson said. "It was right down the middle. Obviously the guys got great power and hes on a tear right now." Angels manager Mike Scioscia said Wilson, who had a hit batter and a walk before the homer, was hurt by his poor control in the inning. "He almost worked his way out of it but C.J. just was behind in too many counts and it eventually caught up with him," Scioscia said. Wilson was in control after the ugly first inning. He gave up only three hits in five scoreless innings after the first. The homer over the left-field wall was the 14th for Gattis, leaving him tied for third place in the National League. He had two hits, giving him a 13-game hitting streak, Atlantas longest this season. Aaron Harang (5-5) allowed one run in six innings to end a streak of five consecutive starts without a win. Braves right fielder Jason Heyward left the game with a bruised right hand after being hit by a pitch from Wilson in the first inning. The Braves said X-rays were negative and Heyward is day to day. After being hit on the top of his hand leading off the first inning, Heyward remained in the game and scored on the homer by Gattis. He remained in the game on defence in the second before leaving in the bottom of the inning as Jordan Schafer was used as a pinch-hitter. "It gradually felt worse," Heyward said, adding hes relieved he didnt have a broken bone. The Angels trailed 4-1 before Albert Pujols had a two-run single off Shae Simmons in the eighth. Craig Kimbrel struck out Raul Ibanez to cap a perfect ninth inning for his 19th save. Harang, 36, earned his first win in eight career starts against the Angels. He was 0-4 with a 10.48 ERA in four 2013 starts for Seattle against the Angels. Harang gave up four hits and three walks with two strikeouts. The homer by Gattis drove in Heyward and Freddie Freeman, who walked. Johnson followed with his homer over the centre field wall for a 4-0 lead. Wilson had allowed only one homer in his last five starts before allowing the back-to-back shots. The Angels scored in the third when Hank Conger hit a leadoff double before moving to third and then scoring on two wild pitches from Harang. Braves centre fielder B.J. Upton dropped Kyle Calhouns liner for an error, helped Los Angeles in the eighth. Upton caught up to the ball but couldnt hold on when trying for a basket catch at his waist. Mike Trouts bloop double left runners on second and third with one out. Pujols, who has hit .347 in his career against the Braves, then punched a two-run single past second baseman Tommy La Stella. Simmons struck out Howie Kendrick and ended the inning on Erick Aybars grounder to first base. Braves shortstop Andrelton Simmons left his feet to make a diving catch of a sharply hit grounder by Josh Hamilton in the sixth. Simmons bounced up to throw out Hamilton in a close play at first base. "That is probably one of the best plays Ive seen in a long time," Harang said. NOTES: Scioscia said LHP Tyler Skaggs (right hamstring) could return from the 15-day DL next weekend. ... Andrelton Simmons, who is from Curacao, sprinted through the clubhouse screaming "Goooaaaalll!" before the game when The Netherlands scored the go-ahead goal in their 5-1 World Cup victory over Spain. ... C Gerald Laird said his right jaw was sore after being hit by Corey Dickersons bat in Thursdays game at Colorado, but he has passed a concussion test and was available off the bench. ... OF Justin Upton (sore left hamstring) was 0-for-4 after missing Thursdays game. ... Atlantas Gavin Floyd will face Garrett Richards in a matchup of right-handers on Saturday night. Air Jordan Outlet . Vargas (8-3) allowed four singles and two walks while striking out five, allowing only two runners from a diluted Twins lineup to reach second base. Mike Moustakas and Jarrod Dyson hit RBI singles in the second inning against Kevin Correia (4-10), and that was all Vargas needed. Clearance Air Jordan Store . Hawkins severely sprained his left ankle while making a diving catch during training camp and went on injured reserve with a designation he could return midway through the season. He was back at practice Wednesday. https://www.jordanchina.us/. Now comes an off-season of questions about manager Matt Williams decisions and a handful of key roster choices, including what to do about Ryan Zimmerman, whether to sign Jordan Zimmermann and Ian Desmond to long-term deals, and how to upgrade an offence that fell flat in October. Cheap Jordan From China . -- Derek Jeter spoke for 25 minutes, 44 seconds and answered 26 questions about his decision to retire at the end of this season. Air Jordan China .Y. -- Dallas Stars coach Lindy Ruff had an opportunity to experience an entire range of emotions in his first trip back to Buffalo to face his former team.ASHBURN, Va. - Asked if it really matters whether hes liked by his teammates, Robert Griffin III had the classic turn-the-tables response.Do you like everybody you work with? he responded to the reporter.The Washington Redskins quarterback went on to say that winning is really not even about that, that its more about other topics that several veterans have stressed, such as: We cant let anybody try to tear us apart from the outside in.Griffin conceded Wednesday that there were a few out of the group of his teammates who might have not been in favour of his regaining the starting quarterback job two weeks ago after Colt McCoy led back-to-back victories.Those few were the target of a brief unity speech delivered by usually quiet receiver DeSean Jackson last week before the team split up for a bye week vacation.Who those guys are, we dont really care, Griffin said. The thing that he stressed and the thing that we are stressing is that were focused on winning.All the talk about unity and leadership in the locker room is the sort of thing that comes with a 3-6 record, which is now an annual occurrence in Washington.Or, as fullback Darrel Young put it this week: If we win, theres no talk about leadership. End of conversation.Joining in that chorus on Wednesday was a leadership voice that has been mostly quiet this season.Nine-year veteran nose tackle Barry Cofield is back on the active roster after spending eight weeks recovering from a severe ankle sprain and groin surgery while on short-term injured reserve. He said hes kept a public silence because its hard to set an example while standing on the sideline.From a leadership perspective, I just want to lead by example, Cofield said. Im just going to be honest — I feel it can be overstated.Im kind of on DYs level: When youre winning, no one worries about it. No asks you who are the leaders. ... Maybe the difference between the team that wins and loses the Super Bowl is a great leader that just brings something to the table, but the difference between being 3--6 and the playoffs is not speeches.dddddddddddd Its not having somebody to look at that you consider a leader. Its really about individuals doing their job better, so we need to start there.For what its worth, Griffin said he feels the Redskins are getting closer as a family.I dont know everything, thats for dang sure, but I do know a little thing about changing the culture, Griffin said. And it takes everybody from the top down. The players have to be willing, and I think weve got guys in that locker room that are willing.Coach Jay Gruden echoed the sentiment, saying the media coverage of the teams leadership issues has, if anything, strengthened some bonds.I think since it came to light with yall saying that we werent a unified locker room, (that) we didnt have leaders, I think it kind of maybe made people think about it and realize were OK — maybe, he said, adding a chuckle.I think thats the case. I think theres some guys that are more willing now to step out of their shadow and maybe speak up a little bit more than maybe they wouldve. ... We dont have any leadership problems in my book, and the locker rooms been united as far as I can tell.Gruden has said in the past that Griffin can try too hard to be liked and can be sensitive to outside criticism, but the coach said Wednesday the QB is handling himself well.I just think that people can chip away at you if you continue to read everything written about you and listen to everything thats said about you on television, Gruden said.Hes a human, it can wear on you. I think really for a young kid thats been through as much as he has, both good and bad, already at age 24, hes shown the fact that he is a thick-skinned guy.I dont think anybody is liked by everybody. Heck, Im not liked by everybody. I might be, the coach said with a laugh. But its not about being liked. Its about performing at a consistent high level.___AP NFL websites: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL___Follow Joseph White on Twitter: http://twitter.com/JGWhiteAP ' ' '

nach oben springen

Im Forum: Tips, Änderungen, Probleme und Verbesserungsvorschläge ... Chemische und Pflanzliche Haarfarben für alle Haar Typ
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: johannes
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2722 Themen und 3297 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 116 Benutzer (13.04.2023 03:42).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen