Haar Pflege Forum - Kostenlosen Informationen und Erfahrungsaustausch zu: Haarausfall, Haarwachtum, Haarnahrung und Haarpflege - Mit vielen Tipps und Tricks zum Thema haare

m," said Magic general manager Rob Hennigan in a statemen

in Glattes Haar 15.10.2019 07:58
von sakura698 • 451 Beiträge

PHILADELPHIA -- Yet another extra-inning game was fine by the New York Mets, provided they won. Nike Air Max 98 Nz . Lucas Duda hit a two-run homer with two outs in the 11th, lifting the Mets over the Philadelphia Phillies 4-3 Sunday in the third straight meeting between the teams to run long. The Mets and Phillies split a pair of 14-inning games the previous two days, combining to play nearly 11 hours. Duda came off the bench in the bottom of the 10th at first base, then connected in the 11th to help the Mets win for the fifth time in six games. "We are getting tired, (but) they are great to win," Mets manager Terry Collins said. "They lift the spirits up and it does get the energy up, even though youre tired physically. You know you can win these kinds of games." Ryan Howard hit an early two-run homer for the Phillies. Marlon Byrd hit a solo shot in the 11th. "In close games, extra-inning games, not to be able to just get the job done is very frustrating," Philadelphia manager Ryne Sandberg said. Josh Edgin (1-0) struck out the side in the 10th. Jenrry Mejia held on for his sixth save in as many chances. Phillippe Aumont (0-1), called up prior to the game to provide some help to the tired Philadelphia bullpen, got the first two outs of the 11th. After a walk to Travis dArnaud, Duda hit his eighth home run deep into the seats in left-centre field. "I was lucky enough to square a ball up," Duda said. "I was just trying to hit it hard." Duda did get a respite from not starting, but said all of the innings can take a toll. "Its both physically and mentally draining," he said. "Just continue to go. They have to play, too." The teams conclude their rare five-game series on Monday night. Adding Sundays time of 3 hours, 29 minutes, the first four games have taken 17 hours, 29 minutes over 48 innings, and the teams have employed 46 pitchers. Aumont was one of three relievers promoted by the teams from the minors Sunday. The Phillies also added left-hander Cesar Jimenez while the Mets brought up left-hander Dana Eveland Triple-A. Although neither figured into the decision, each teams starter gave the bullpen some rest. Cole Hamels went seven strong innings for the Phillies, allowing one earned run and six hits. He struck out eight and walked four, though three were intentional. Jonathon Niese tossed eight innings and gave up two runs. His lone mistake came against Howard, who had been 3 for 22 with 10 strikeouts before homering in the fourth for a 2-1 lead. Knowing the Mets bullpen was thin, Nieses game plan was to attack the strike zone early and often. "I was going to pound the zone and they were going to hit me hard early or they were going to get outs early," Niese said. "I wasnt trying to trick guys out there. I wouldnt say it was a burden, but I knew it was important (to go deep in the game) because I knew our bullpen was getting beat up lately." Niese departed after throwing 91 pitches and said he could have gone two more innings if needed. Collins appreciated the outing by his starter. "Tremendous effort by a lot of people starting with Niese," he said. "We needed somebody to go that deep in the game." New York came back with a run in the sixth on Curtis Grandersons sacrifice fly to tie it at 2. The Mets had taken a 1-0 lead in the fourth on Chris Youngs sacrifice fly that scored David Wright. Third baseman Reid Brignac made an over-the-shoulder catch in foul territory, but his strong throw wasnt in time. NOTES: Jimenez pitched a scoreless eighth. ... Mets CF Juan Lagares left in the 10th due to right ribcage pain. He was a late scratch from the lineup on Saturday due to the same injury. Collins said Lagares would return to New York Sunday night to be evaluated. ... To make room for Eveland, New York sent OF Matt den Dekker to Triple-A. ... The Phillies placed Jeff Manship on the 15-day DL with a right quad strain and sent OF-1B Darin Ruf to Triple-A. They also designated left-hander Jeremy Horst for assignment. ... The series concludes at 7:05 Monday with Mets RHP Bartolo Colon (4-5, 4.73) opposing Phillies RHP Roberto Hernandez (2-2, 3.76). Nike Air Max NZ Sale . Sources tell TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun the international tournament will likely return in September 2016 rather than 2015. Air Max 720 Womens Nz . -- Matt Rupert scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the London Knights extended their win streak to nine games by defeating the Owen Sound Attack 4-3 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.airmaxnzwholeale.com/ .Y. - Phil Varone was the lone scorer in the shootout as the Rochester Americans edged the Toronto Marlies 3-2 on Sunday in American Hockey League action.Orlando, FL - The Orlando Magic have signed guard Ben Gordon. Terms of the contract were not disclosed. Gordon was released by Charlotte in March after playing just 19 games for the club last season. He averaged only 5.2 points after a productive first season in Charlotte that featured 11.2 points in 75 games off the bench. The 31-year-old Connecticut product has averaged 15.6 points, 2.6 rebounds and 2.6 assists in 688 NBA games over 10 seasons with Charlotte, Detroit and Chicago.. Air Max 95 Mens Nz. . "Ben brings valuable experience to our team," said Magic general manager Rob Hennigan in a statement Friday. "His competitiveness and ability to score and stretch the floor adds versatility to our backcourt and overall roster. We are excited to welcome Ben to the Orlando Magic family." Gordon was selected by the Bulls with the third overall pick of the 2004 NBA Draft. He was the leagues top sixth man during his rookie season in Chicago. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Im Forum: Tips, Änderungen, Probleme und Verbesserungsvorschläge ... Chemische und Pflanzliche Haarfarben für alle Haar Typ
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: johannes
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2722 Themen und 3297 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 116 Benutzer (13.04.2023 03:42).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen