Haar Pflege Forum - Kostenlosen Informationen und Erfahrungsaustausch zu: Haarausfall, Haarwachtum, Haarnahrung und Haarpflege - Mit vielen Tipps und Tricks zum Thema haare

son. Savage hits the injury list without ge

in Glattes Haar 11.10.2019 07:24
von sakura698 • 451 Beiträge

BEREA, Ohio - Johnny Manziel should come with a warning sticker: Watching can be hazardous to your health. Montez Sweat Jersey .On Sunday, the NFL will get its first extended look at Manziel, who routinely turned broken plays into touchdowns at Texas A&M and will now try to rescue the Browns wilting playoff hopes.As he prepares Manziel for his first career start, Cleveland offensive co-ordinator Kyle Shanahan said hes not sure what to expect from the cocksure rookie quarterback when he faces the Cincinnati Bengals.Once Shanahan sends a well-designed play in from the sideline theres no telling what Manziel might do with it after the balls snapped.Everything out here is pretty much scripted and stuff, Shanahan said following Thursdays practice. Im waiting. Im sure its going to happen pretty fast. We call a pass play, and hes going to do six spins reversing back and forth outside the pocket. Im going to hold my breath be yelling half the time, and then probably be running and jumping on top of him excited at the end of it.Who knows what will happen. I think thats why everyone enjoys watching him, and thats why Im excited to see what he does. Itll be fun.The Browns (7-6) need more than entertainment out of Manziel. They need him to take care of the ball, make good decisions and inject some energy into to Clevelands lifeless offence. Manziel may be the 21st quarterback to start for the Browns since 1999, but the team is discarding its sordid history at the position to see what the 22-year-old can do.Cleveland has tapered its offence to suit Manziel, who came off the bench for deposed starter Brian Hoyer two weeks ago at Buffalo and flashed some of his Johnny Football magic by tucking the ball away, recognizing a lane many quarterbacks wouldnt have seen and darting to the end zone for a 10-yard touchdown run.With a week to install plays to best use Manziels arm and legs, the Browns hope to keep the Bengals off balance. But the bigger issue may be getting Manziel to understand that he doesnt have to transform every play into a TV highlight.Browns coach Mike Pettine doesnt want to put a collar on Manziel, but he doesnt want him running wild.Its going to be more within the structure of our offence, but at the same time, if you have a guy that has a unique skillset, you dont want to quell that either, he said. You want to allow him to do it, but youve got to be able to pick and choose your times to do it. On every drop-back pass he cannot look to turn it into a punt return.We just dont want to turn it into, Hey, lets run his college offence and let it turn into street ball, but we also dont want to say, Hey listen, heres the playbook. We need to follow this exactly to the letter. Were not going to do that either.Shanahan said he has occasionally looks at game tapes of Manziel in college to help him put together plays.The Browns dont have any allusions that Manziel will be able to run around and do what he did while winning a Heiman Trophy. Theyre going to let Johnny be Johnny and hope that its good enough.Hes tried to develop in every facet, but when that ball snaps, I dont want him thinking about coaching points. I dont want him thinking about how the play is supposed to be. I want him reacting, and hopefully when someone is open, he reacts and lets it rip. Hopefully when someones not, he reacts and does his deal.You just dont want to take that away from him.NOTES: Browns WR Miles Austin expects to play next year after his season was ended by a lacerated kidney suffered against Buffalo. Austin said he had urine in his blood for several days, which led to his hospitalization. Hell undergo further tests in a few weeks. Austins contract ends after the season, but he wants to re-sign with Cleveland. Ive had such a great experience with the guys here, he said. I just have to heal up and make sure everythings right. ...CB Joe Haden said he and his teammates have not forgotten the negative postgame comments Bengals RB Jeremy Hill made about them after the Browns won 24-3 in Cincinnati on Dec. 14. Weve got them up. Its bulletin board material, Haden said. You see what he felt about us. Theyre coming in here with something to prove.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Landon Collins Jersey . The attacking midfielder arrives on a free transfer from Spains Malaga. The 28-year-old joins Scottish striker Kenny Miller and Argentine midfielder Matias Laba as designated players on the Whitecaps roster. Sonny Jurgensen Youth Jersey . Louis against the Blues. The Canucks picked up their second straight victory in the swings opener on Tuesday in Calgary before getting routed in Minnesota last night, 5-1. https://www.redskinssportsgoods.com/Womens-Daron-Payne-Inverted-Jersey/ . At this rate, the Flyers captain is set to be remembered more for a fantastic finish.HOUSTON - The Texans are scrambling to find a quarterback.Coach Bill OBrien confirmed Monday that Ryan Fitzpatrick suffered a broken leg in Sundays loss to the Colts and will miss the rest of the season. He also said rookie backup Tom Savage suffered an undisclosed injury of his own and will miss at least this Sundays game against Baltimore.The Texans have lost all three quarterbacks who were on the opening day roster since Ryan Mallet went down last month with a torn pectoral muscle after his second start replacing Fitzpatrick.No, I havent, OBrien said when asked if he has been through a situation like this. Thats the NFL. Injuries happen. The next guy has to step up whether the guys in the building at the time or is not in the building. The next guy has to step up and be ready to go.With Savage ruled out, OBrien has a choice to make at quarterback between Thaddeus Lewis and Case Keenum, who was signed on Monday.Lewis was signed last month. As a starter in Buffalo, he was 2-3 in 2013 and at least has that experience to lean on despite learning a new system.A lot better than I was when I first got here, Lewis responded when asked about his grasp of the offence after just three weeks. Its part of the job so you make sure you can understand as much as you can understand and the things youre not comfortable with you just let them know so you can work toward your strengths. I know I can get out there and operate and be efficient.Keeenum re-joins the team after spending the first 14 weeks of the season on the St. Landon Collins Redskins Jersey. Louis Rams practice squad. He was cut by the Texans in preseason but is now back to bolster their depth chart and possibly start. Keenum took over for Matt Schaub in 2013 but went 0-8 down the stretch.I think theres a definite advantage to him having been with us, OBrien said of Keenum. He was with us for a good amount of time. He was with us when we installed the offence and was with us in training camp . I think theres a definite advantage there.OBrien said the decision on the starter will be made early this week but was clear that regardless of the choice the game plan will have to be altered saying the team would not overload the new quarterback.Fitzpatrick had an up-and-down season after starting the first nine games and leading the team to a 4-5 record. He was replaced by Mallett, who went 1-1 before being lost for the season. Savage hits the injury list without getting to start a game.The result leaves the team on the outside looking in at the AFC wild card race and preparing to play with its third starting quarterback of the season.Its the nature of the game, nature of the beast. Its something that around here weve been through in the past, centre Chris Myers said. Weve just got to move on and its next man up. Thats the way it is at every position and unfortunately this year its been at the quarterback position. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Im Forum: Tips, Änderungen, Probleme und Verbesserungsvorschläge ... Chemische und Pflanzliche Haarfarben für alle Haar Typ
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: johannes
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2722 Themen und 3297 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 116 Benutzer (13.04.2023 03:42).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen