Haar Pflege Forum - Kostenlosen Informationen und Erfahrungsaustausch zu: Haarausfall, Haarwachtum, Haarnahrung und Haarpflege - Mit vielen Tipps und Tricks zum Thema haare

erland and Ipswich, will com

in Glattes Haar 05.10.2019 06:36
von jinshuiqian0713 • 905 Beiträge

TAMPA, Fla. -- There are two ways to look at Dale Weise scoring the Game 1 overtime winner for the Montreal Canadiens. From a glass-half-empty perspective, the Habs probably shouldnt have needed the fourth-liner to score after outshooting the Tampa Bay Lightning by more than double in regulation and dominating the play. From a glass-half-full perspective, they can be thankful they spread the scoring around five different players. Thats the kind of depth that can propel a team in the playoffs, and while the power play tops the list of what must improve for Game 2 and beyond in this series, the Habs are confident in the bevy of scoring options they have up and down the lineup. "Its playoffs, I think you see a lot of guys like Weiser, a lot of guys in his kind of role are going to score those big goals in overtime or late in the third period," winger Rene Bourque said. "Its nice, though, we do have depth. We could rotate guys in and out of the lineup from the first to the fourth line." The Habs got goals from the first (Thomas Vanek), second (Tomas Plekanec), third (Lars Eller and Brian Gionta) and fourth line (Weise) in Game 1 on Wednesday night. That kind of scoring balance makes it hard for any opponent to key on one line. "We need contributions from everyone if we want to have success," coach Michel Therrien said. "You need to use and you need to show confidence in all your players when you go to the playoffs." Therrien showed plenty of confidence in his forwards, playing each at least 12 minutes. That includes almost a full extra period because of overtime, but its not like the fourth line of Weise, Daniel Briere and Michael Bournival got benched when the game was on the line. The Habs put 35 shots on net in regulation to the Lightnings 16. That was one reason why defenceman P.K. Subban liked the "structure" of play so much. "I cant remember the last game we outshot a team," Subban said. "For us, structurally, I thought we did a great job." Problem is, the Habs did a great job and still couldnt close the deal. No lead lasted more than four minutes, and they could never take a stranglehold on the game. One reason was that Montreals power-play drought extended to 0 goals in its last 25 chances dating to March 26. Therrien put his team through some power-play work at Tampa Bay Times Forum on Thursday. "Im confident as a coach that it will be more productive," he said. "By working, by communicating, by teaching, this is the way we believe that eventually were going to be better." Subban put the blame on everyone, saying the defencemen need to do a better job of putting the puck in better places for forwards to retrieve it. As for what exactly isnt working, check the scoreboard. "You know what? Were not scoring," Subban said. "Its just not going in for us. If we score, it changes everything." In addition to the power play, the Habs might want to stop giving up as many quality chances as they did. After the 5-4 victory, captain Brian Gionta called the shot total "misleading" because the Lightning had several golden opportunities. Those opportunities, and the goals that resulted, also frustrated goaltender Carey Price. The Habs dont want that. "I think hockeys a game of mistakes and you see yesterday, they capitalized on every mistake we made," Bourque said. "Weve just got to tighten up defensively a little bit more." Players and Therrien expect plenty of adjustments and for this to be a long series that changes as it develops. But even winning Game 1 the Habs know what they cannot continue to do. "If we give up four goals Im not sure were going to win the next game," Therrien said. "There were a few breakdowns that were going to approach with our team to make sure were more solid." Follow (at)SWhyno on Twitter Fake Jordan . I wondered how NHL coaches would feel about a playoff schedule that allowed them to open a best-of-seven series on the road, which many claim to favour, yet still gave them the precious home-ice edge for a seventh game. Air Jordan Black Friday . - Regan Smith had the checkered flag in sight at Daytona a year ago and a freight train of cars in his rearview mirror. https://www.fakejordanwholesale.com/.I dont think it comes to mind in this business, in this game, the Philadelphia Flyers forward said. You dont try to lose games. Clearance Air Jordan .com) - Demario Richard posted four touchdowns and Kweishi Brown came up with a key late interception as No. Cheap Jordans . - The width of Alec Martinezs shin guard was the difference between the Los Angeles Kings and the Anaheim Ducks in their playoff series opener.BIRMINGHAM, England -- Roy Keane has been named an assistant manager at Aston Villa. Keane, who previously managed at Sunderland and Ipswich, will combine the role with his current position as assistant to Republic of Ireland coach Martin ONeill. Keane said Tuesday, "I am delighted to be joining Aston Villa and I look forward to what promises to be an exciting challenge. I am grateful to both Villa and the Foootball Association of Ireland for making this happen.dddddddddddd." The former Manchester United midfielder was linked to the vacant managerial position at Celtic, where he ended his playing career in 2006. Villa manager Paul Lambert says, "Roy has a great knowledge of football and hell be a great asset and a big help to everybody here. Im really looking forward to working with him." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Im Forum: Tips, Änderungen, Probleme und Verbesserungsvorschläge ... Chemische und Pflanzliche Haarfarben für alle Haar Typ
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: johannes
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2722 Themen und 3297 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 116 Benutzer (13.04.2023 03:42).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen