Haar Pflege Forum - Kostenlosen Informationen und Erfahrungsaustausch zu: Haarausfall, Haarwachtum, Haarnahrung und Haarpflege - Mit vielen Tipps und Tricks zum Thema haare

Silvestre on points Wednesday to retain the WBA

in Glattes Haar 29.09.2019 07:54
von sakura698 • 451 Beiträge

TORONTO -- Olympic silver medallist Patrick Chan still hasnt watched the tape of his performance at the Sochi Olympics. Don Larsen Astros Jersey . Hes not planning to any time soon. Chan had a strong opportunity to become Canadas first Olympic mens figure skating champion last February, but struggled in his free skate and finished behind Japans Yuzuru Hanyu. "It took me some time at the games to get over the disappointment of being so close, yet so far," Chan said. "I had a couple of reminders when I was on tour in Japan skating with Yuzuru in the shows. That didnt help, either. So the last thing I want do is look back at the programs, even though some things were great. "Knowing me, Im a perfectionist, Ill just pick on the bad stuff. It will eat away at me. For me, the best way to cope with how I did is just look at those two medals I got and look at them as two great silver medals." Canada also wound up second in the team event behind host Russia. "Silver medals that a lot of people dream to have and then move on," Chan added. "Move on by sharing it with Canada, sharing it with people here. That helps me cope with that bit of a disappointment." Chan didnt try to win a fourth straight world title this year. He skipped the event in Japan, and Hanyu took gold there as well. Chan, 23, has yet to decide if hes up for another four-year cycle of training and competitions ahead of the 2018 Pyeongchang Olympics. Hes skipping the Grand Prix season and will wait until later this year before making a decision on the Canadian championships in January and the worlds in March in Shanghai. "I deserve a bit of a break from it," he said. "Just take that opportunity to catch up with friends that I havent had a chance to, and play some hockey or go do things that Ive always wanted to do and just havent had the chance. "That will help me find that motivation again to come back. Just so I feel like Im not missing out on some stuff that Ive wanted to do since my childhood. "If Im committing to the next four years to the next games, then I want to take at least one year for myself to not stress and just take a breath and really plan my life just by what I want to do, not what people tell me to do." Jose Cruz Jersey . Granada goalkeeper Roberto Fernandez saved Morenos first two headers from corner kicks taken by Sergio Garcia, but the defender beat him on his third try after Garcia found Moreno unmarked at the near post in the 78th minute. Dean Deetz Astros Jersey . Leaning forward with both hands on his knees, Buffon appeared to be resting or somehow trying to withstand the rain. Or perhaps the 36-year-old goalkeeper and Italy captain was reflecting on this: He is only the third player in history to be part of five World Cup squads, along with Germany great Lothar Matthaus and former Mexico goalkeeper Antonio Carbajal. https://www.cheapastros.com/1483o-nolan-ryan-jersey-astros.html . Watch the announcement live on TSN.ca at 12:30pm et/9:30am pt. This years honourees will be recognized at the 2014 Hockey Canada Foundation Celebrity Classic, scheduled for June 23-24 in Vancouver.OSAKA, Japan - Ryo Miyazaki of Japan beat Mexican challenger Jesus Silvestre on points Wednesday to retain the WBA minimumweight title. The 25-year old Miyazaki was badly bloodied by the end of 12 rounds but two judges scored the bout 115-113 and 115-114 in favour the Japanese boxer while a third called it a draw. Miyazaki improoved to 20-0-3 with 11 knockouts while Silvestre dropped to 27-4 with 20 KOs. Jose Cruz Astros Jersey. In another bout, Japans Kazuto Ioka beat Thailands Kwanthai Sithmorseng on a knockout in the seventh round to retain his WBA light-flyweight title. Ioka improved to 13-0 with 9 KOs. Sithmorseng dropped to 43-2-1 with 22 KOs. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Im Forum: Tips, Änderungen, Probleme und Verbesserungsvorschläge ... Chemische und Pflanzliche Haarfarben für alle Haar Typ
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: johannes
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2722 Themen und 3297 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 116 Benutzer (13.04.2023 03:42).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen