Haar Pflege Forum - Kostenlosen Informationen und Erfahrungsaustausch zu: Haarausfall, Haarwachtum, Haarnahrung und Haarpflege - Mit vielen Tipps und Tricks zum Thema haare

me precautionary rest today after he fo

in Glattes Haar 28.09.2019 05:19
von jinshuiqian0713 • 905 Beiträge

LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- Untapables dominant effort in the Kentucky Oaks gave Rosie Napravnik big momentum in her bid to become the first female jockey to win the Kentucky Derby. Whether she follows up aboard Vicars In Trouble on Saturday in the 140th Run for the Roses and becomes the eighth rider to complete the Oaks-Derby double remains to be seen, but Napravnik is making the Oaks her domain. Untapable gave Napravnik her second Oaks win in three years and put her on the brink of history by surging past My Miss Sophia entering the stretch and rolling to a 4 1/2-length victory Friday in the 140th Oaks at Churchill Downs. "We got the first half completed, so were moving on to the second half of the double," Napravnik said. The overwhelming favourite in the $1 million race for 3-year-old fillies earned, Untapable raced her third straight victory and fifth in seven starts. She has won her last three by a combined margin of nearly 22 lengths. "We got into a great position," said Napravnik, who has ridden the horse for all but one start. "She runs her best when she can get into a great stride and she relaxes so nicely. She has grown up and she is maturing. She is magnificent." Untapables victory also turned up the spotlight on trainer Steve Asmussen, who is being investigated by Kentucky and New York racing officials after an animal rights group alleged he and his former assistant mistreated horses in their care. Asmussen sidestepped the matter, choosing instead to focus on his horses stellar closing run. However, Winchell Thoroughbreds racing manager David Fiske conceded that the attention was "a little bit" of a distraction, adding, "Id be lying if I said it wasnt. ... But we thought we had the goods when we came in here and she proved us right." Thanks to Napravnik, Untapable positioned herself to charge at just the right time. Breaking from the far 13th spot, Untapable stayed within reach of early leaders Sugar Shock, My Miss Sophia and Thank You Marylou before getting clear outside turning for home. The winner ran 1 1/8 miles in 1:48.68, the races second-fastest time, and paid $4, $3.20 and $2.60. "The development of the filly, I think Rosie has been a key part of it," Ausmussen said. My Miss Sophia returned $4.20 and $4.40, and Unbridled Forever paid $6. Untapables dramatic finish followed some pre-race suspense involving two horses who violently balked in the gate. The first was Empress of Midway, partly owned by Louisville basketball coach Rick Pitino. She thrashed and flipped in the gate and then sat down for a tense moment. Jockey Corey Nakatani wasnt hurt in the fracas and stood by watching as workers quickly got the horse out; she walked away uninjured but was quickly scratched. "She just went up in the gate and lost her balance and kind of sat down on her haunches and couldnt get herself back up in the right position," attending track veterinarian Larry Bramlage said afterward. "We didnt see anything obviously wrong and shes back to her barn." Minutes after horses in surrounding gates were guided back in, second betting choice Fashion Plate also had issues before settling down. She hopped out of the gate and quickly fell behind in finishing 11th of 12 entrants. "She was real tight in the gate," jockey Gary Stevens said. "When (Empress of Midway) flipped, she tried to flip. She has never had to stand in the gate that long and shes used to smaller fields. As soon as the gate opened, my race was over." At that point, Napravnik was guiding Untapable to one of her smoothest victories before 113,071, which is saying something considering how dominant she has been this year. It was no contest after Untapable caught My Miss Sophia, quickly gaining a length and widening the gap. Nike Shoes Black Friday 2019 . Toronto (11-12) gave up leads in 10-8 and 11-4 losses to the Baltimore Orioles this week. It was never close Friday as the Boston Red Sox got to Mark Buehrle early en route to an 8-1 win. Cheap Nike Shoes Black Friday .C. Now hes squarely in the U.S. capital and helping the Washington Wizards playoff drive. John Wall scored 33 points, Gooden got 11 of his 21 in the final quarter and the Wizards overcame a 10-point fourth-quarter deficit for a 101-94 win over the Brooklyn Nets on Saturday night. http://www.nikeshoesblackfriday.com/. -- Adrian Peterson takes a look around the league and sees big money flying everywhere. Nike Shoes Black Friday Online . -- Top-ranked Stacy Lewis birdied the last three holes and five of the final six Thursday for an 8-under 64 and a share of the lead with Mi Jung Hur in the Yokohama Tire LPGA Classic. Nike Shoes Black Friday Sale .500 ball against teams with winning records, so they needed a huge lift from somebody Tuesday night in a matchup of division leaders.(SportsNetwork.com) - The Toronto Blue Jays opted to give veteran R.A. Dickey some extra rest after a groin injury knocked him out of his last start. The Cincinnati Reds usually cant get Johnny Cueto back out on the mound fast enough. The two six-game winners go head-to-head on Sunday afternoon in the finale of a three-game series at Cincinnatis Great American Ball Park. Dickey was previously in action last Saturday in Baltimore, exiting after 6 2/3 frames due to injury and taking a loss despite giving up just two earned runs. He was in line to start the opener of this set on Friday, but will now go on an extra three days of rest. The 39-year-old righty had a four-start unbeaten streak (2-0) snapped with the loss to the Orioles and is 6-5 on the year with a 4.08 earned run average. Dickey is 1-1 with a 4.82 ERA in three previous meetings with the Reds. Cueto, meanwhile, is 6-5 with a 1.92 ERA on the year and logged six scoreless innings with 12 strikeouts to beat the Los Angeles Dodgers on June 11. He then took on the rival Pittsburgh Pirates Tuesday and did not factor into a 6-5 win despite giving up just two runs over six frames. The righty, though, did struggle by allowing seven hits and four walks while notching just two strikeouts. Still, Cueto sits at 6-5 with a 1.92 ERA on the year. Cueto, 28, beat Toronto on June 25, 2009 the only other time he faced the club, but did give up five runs over six frames of work. The Reds blew an early 8-0 lead in losing Friidays opener, but did not make the same mistake last night en route to an 11-1 triumph that evened the series.dddddddddddd Each of the Reds first seven hitters contributed an RBI, with Jay Bruce and Devin Mesoraco homering to help Cincinnati snap a two-game skid and win for the seventh time in 10 games. Mike Leake allowed one run on four hits with six strikeouts over eight solid innings to get the win. "What (Leake) did today by staying in the game for eight innings and giving us a chance to win the game, was save our bullpen," said Reds manager Bryan Price. "It was hopefully something that will pay dividends (Sunday)." J.A. Happ was roughed up for eight runs -- seven earned -- over four innings of work for the Blue Jays, who have lost four of their last five and fell to 3-6 on a 10-game road trip. Like Dickey on Friday, the Blue Jays will give shortstop Jose Reyes some precautionary rest today after he fouled a ball off his leg in the fifth inning of Saturdays loss. Reyes came out of the game and is day-to-day. "I have to ice it like three more times tonight and see how it feels tomorrow," Reyes said on Torontos official website. "Right now its a little bit sore, but its not a big deal. "(Manager John Gibbons) went to my locker and said he was going to give me the day off. Its OK, Ill take that and see what happens." Toronto is 9-5 versus Cincinnati dating back to the 2003 campaign. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Im Forum: Tips, Änderungen, Probleme und Verbesserungsvorschläge ... Chemische und Pflanzliche Haarfarben für alle Haar Typ
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: johannes
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2722 Themen und 3297 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 116 Benutzer (13.04.2023 03:42).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen